Philae comet may have aliens!!

Pretty big science news this morning, there may be very primitive organisms on the comet philae. Nothing confirmed, but if it is this would be the biggest discovery in human history.

http://time.com/3946292/comet-philae-life-microbial-67p-astronomers-alien/

It begins...

This just impacts so much...how would many of the world's religions react to none earth life?

Long as it ain't no gosh dern face huggers Phone Post 3.0

And this is how we all die .

I have ZERO doubt that we are NOT alone in this universe. Phone Post 3.0

If it is confirmed then maybe it would renew public interest in NASA and space travel?

Or possibly create untold controversy and fear mongering...could go either way

It aint in the bible!!

/increases thetan level Phone Post 3.0

IN

I can't wait to hear Mike Huchabee's reaction to this...

In for possible Total Recall alien boobs Phone Post 3.0

3 tits? that's awesome!

GodSaveTheReem - This just impacts so much...how would many of the world's religions react to none earth life?
With denial. Phone Post 3.0

Its theorized that comets are what goes around seeding planets with life. This is something scientists would expect to find.

attjack - 
GodSaveTheReem - This just impacts so much...how would many of the world's religions react to none earth life?
With denial. Phone Post 3.0

Catholic: This pope seems pretty open minded

Evangelicals: Denial most likely

Muslim: They believe Muhammad was the last EARTH prophet, so aliens are strangely okay with them

Jewish: I have no clue

The Catholic Church is big into astronomy. They run some of the biggest observatories in the world. They've said they anticipate life in some form being out there.

The priest in charge of one of the Vatican's observatories just won the Carl Sagan medal from the American Astronomical society for his work in spreading astrophysics to the general public. His name is Guy Consolmagno. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Promoter1 - Its theorized that comets are what goes around seeding planets with life. This is something scientists would expect to find.
I was reading a thing that suggested mushrooms were brought to earth later on because their DNA is so much different than anything else here. It could be bs.. I didn't look into it a whole lot, but it sounds cool! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

All hail Xenu! Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_VnoLyrfdY

"We may have also picked up some form of transmission. It's sounds primative so nothing to worry about."