Phoenix - another attempted assassin of police

azfamily.com powered by 3TV CBS5

BREAKING NEWS // Teenager arrested after allegedly shooting at DPS troopers in Phoenix

BREAKING

Teenager arrested after allegedly shooting at DPS troopers in Phoenix

Blue Alert issued for suspect on the loose

azfamily.com News StaffPosted 4 hrs ago 

Play Video

spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster

↑↓volume mmute

←→seek . seek to previous12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60%

According to DPS, uniformed troopers were sitting in an unmarked vehicle near 37th Avenue and Portland Street when a silver vehicle approached them.

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

SMS

Email

Save

DPS troopers shot at

Two DPS troopers were shot at in Phoenix. 

3TV/CBS 5

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- A teenager is in custody and another suspect is still on the loose after firing at two Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers in Phoenix on Thursday morning.

According to DPS, troopers were sitting in an unmarked vehicle near 37th Avenue and Portland Street when a silver vehicle approached them.

At that time, the driver of the silver car pulled up and honked the horn. The passenger in the vehicle raised an assault rifle and fired at the troopers. The two DPS troopers returned fire as the vehicle drove away.

DPS troopers were able to take the passenger into custody. At this time, he is only being identified as a 17-year-old Hispanic at this time.

Suspect vehicle involved in DPS shooting

Vehicle involved in DPS shooting

AZDPS

The driver of the vehicle is still on the loose. He was last seen driving a silver four-door Infiniti with custom wheels and a temporary paper license plate.

There were no injuries reported in this incident

https://www.azfamily.com/news/teenager-arrested-after-allegedly-shooting-at-dps-troopers-in-phoenix/article_73f22f14-f911-11ea-a03e-474d12a70edc.html

When shit like this happens I give the thumbs up for what ever cop catches up to them to just mow them down. No judge, no jury, just hot lead

4 Likes

Show us that fucker's face

This also is happened to a couple of days ago here. Crazy Old Black man randomly shot security outs the Federal Courthouse. 

1 Like

More right wing extremists?

1 Like

A lot of of reeeeing on Phoenix Reddit and other locally social sites media.tenor.com because police issued a blue alert. That is went out on everyone's phone. 

https://twitter.com/KariLakeFox10/status/1306723736695926784?s=19

Wondered why I kept getting that alert on my phone.

Mutant - 

A lot of of reeeeing on Phoenix Reddit and other locally social sites media.tenor.com because police issued a blue alert. That is went out on everyone's phone. 

Really?

I suppose they would have been cool with a “pig aleart.”

Almost half of this country has gone full fuck-tard.

WendyIDMT -

Westside! 

baj54 -

When shit like this happens I give the thumbs up for what ever cop catches up to them to just mow them down. No judge, no jury, just hot lead

Do it live too.

Mutant - 

Reddit is full of leftist fucktards. It’s disturbing how much hatred they have for all police.

Mutant -
WendyIDMT -

Westside! 

Barely.  I’m off 181st Ave.

Mutant - 

This also is happened to a couple of days ago here. Crazy Old Black man randomly shot security outs the Federal Courthouse. 

Impossible !

The Msm like the NYT & CNN say it’s 99% white males who are violent , looting and attacking police !

How come so many stories, articles , tweets, world star videos say the opposite !

Wtf is going on here !

Just like a TV special about Charlottesville but never hear anything about the BLM guys who killed those cops when Obama was president.

Hmmm seems like our media is being manipulated the way Europe’s was back in 2015-2016 - currently

Aaaaaaaaaaand he's.........

The “tolerant” Left at it again.

And no wonder support for the BLM is going down (even among BLACK ADULTS)…

“Support for Black Lives Matter has dropped among Americans since unrest flared after George Floyd’s death, new poll finds”