Phoenix Fans are lucky

To have such a great player like Steve Nash. You can be a good offensive player, defensive monster, but when it's all said and done your character is how you will be measured.

I just bought Game 6 Spurs/Suns off of nba.com and watched it again. When it was clear Suns were gonna lose Nash just dribbled the clock out and went to every single Spur player, first and foremost, Bruce Bowen and congratulated them. The guy is just all class.

Not that Amare is a bad guy, but he's a whiner and he often says things publically he shouldn't. He could learn a lot from Nash if he'd just try.

I was impressed with the character Nash displayed. You can tell the guy has no room for excuses anymore and just wants to reach that next level. I too would like to see him get a ring.

Luck and being a fan of any Arizona franchise has never gone hand and hand.

Unless youre a faggy baseball fan, I fucking hate that the Diamondbacks are the first AZ team to win a chamionship.

"Not that Amare is a bad guy, but he's a whiner and he often says things publically he shouldn't"

Whiner isnt the right word. Brash young player who says things he shouldnt is, but ultimately words mean nothing.

I only care about what he does on the basketball court and other than too many dumb fouls sometimes I love everything about it.

He was all class in the game 6 postgame too.

"ultimately words mean nothing."

Hrm. Do you really believe that?

only when it comes to the game of basketball. Not to the extent most people seem to think, anyway.

"Whiner isnt the right word."

He was crying about how he should be in the finals just last week.

"Brash young player who says things he shouldnt is, but ultimately words mean nothing."

I agree and disagree. A young guy will say things he shouldn't, but that said sometimes the words you use say something about your mental state. Amare still has a lot of growing up to do as a man and a player.

"Amare still has a lot of growing up to do as a man and a player. "

Which is what makes him so fucking scary. He hasnt even breached his potential yet.