Phone Technican explains why he doesn't use APPLE

Very good explanation.

This guy is a phone technican and cannot figure how to pull a single mp3 out of the IPHONE/IPOD

I have never figured out how to put songs into the phone. I have figured out how to take songs out but they are often not labeled correctly. I resorted to using media monkey to manage MP3s. even then after each update, the media monkey no longer works.

Apple is doing this on purpose so you buy everything within the phone. what a joke.

Vid in the next post

MP3s? What year is this?

In

kkmmnn - 

MP3s? What year is this?

M4a, same shit. Compressed audio file.

i have never met a person IRL that knows how to take a single song out or insert a single song into the phone. this includes computer programmers I know at google, facebook etc.

this is just ridiculous on so many levels.

I'm sure if you really try you can do it, but it shouldnt' be that hard.

I tried figuring this shit out and the phone started syncing and DLing entire libraries into my phone. what a joke.

Also getting pictures out one by one.. very very tedious. inserting pictures into the phone fuggedabout it? i just sent to email and save into the phone.

apple has a clear incentive to make it as difficult as possible to get media into their phone. itunes depends on you buying music or listening to itunes streaming. if you could just insert songs easily into your phone, they lose tons of MOOLAH.

apple is a money grubbing shameful company

^ thoughtful post. i still use an apple phone because i like the creative apps and JUST USING THE PHONE ITSELF is much better than android. however it's just fucking annoying to try to get media in and out of the phone. it should be drag and drop simple but they make it so convoluted.

Proof that looks > content

I just can't wrap my head around why people care so much...(android vs apple, Xbox vs PlayStation, pov vs Mac). Why does one have to be better than the other?

You guys are stupid. 

I just hook my apple products up to some speakers and record whatever songs I want using a microphone hooked up to a cassette player. 

Bunch of tech newbs in this thread. 

^ this isn't about Apple vs. android.

this is about apple deliberately making it hard as fuck to put media into your phone.

spookEtheghost - 

I just can't wrap my head around why people care so much...(android vs apple, Xbox vs PlayStation, pov vs Mac). Why does one have to be better than the other?

Because people are struggling for an identity.

Subd. There will be some interesting facts in this thread.

^ I guess the point I'm trying to make is - if you don't like it, don't buy it. What's the point of complaining about it?

ideally you would plug your apple in , click on the drive and it shows all your media through a directory

audio in the audio folder and picture sin a picture folder by date chronology

but no... if you click on the apple drive on your laptop sure you can see pics. but they are jumbled up none of the metadata is saved for your edits.

the audio isn't there either for you to DL either.

this is so simple this existed in the earliest piece of shit mp3 players. this is purposeful convolution that few people talk about because they've been blinded by the apple marketing

Skeletor68 - 
spookEtheghost - 

Because people are struggling for an identity.

i'm not an android fan either.

this is about 1 company DELIBERATELY making it impossible to do the simplest of tasks, putting media into your phone and getting media out.

that's it. I'm not trying to say android is better.

spookEtheghost - 

^ I guess the point I'm trying to make is - if you don't like it, don't buy it. What's the point of complaining about it?

when they corner the market and destroy the competition often you are only left with 1-2 choices. IOS or ANDROID. that's basically it.

you hvae to pick one and each has its strengths and weaknesses.

I happened to choose APPLE because it works well for MOST TASKS besides this MEDIA IN/OUT garbage.

Apple is a breeze to use for most activities. and within the apple ecosphere things are smooth. Apple also has superior apps that android does not have, esp. creative stuff like music/art apps

They've been using the same system for nearly 16 years. This isn't really new information. 

Jesus fucking Christ! for a bunch of guys who are millionaires and have 10 inch cocks you guys sound like bitches! Just pay the 15 bucks a month for Apple Music and Spotify and you can listen to pretty much anything anytime you want. 

I've got thousands of ripped MP3 s from my college days on my iPhone.  All you have to do is add them to iTunes and then sync it. It was kind of a pain in the ass but it's not that hard.

i can not for the life of me though, figure out how to manage my photos on my Mac. There is just a huge jumble of pics Unsorted in the first photos folder.  If any one has any tips on that I'd appreciate it.