Phone upgrade. What should I get?

As title States, I am getting an upgrade tomorrow. I have had an iPhone 4 then Galaxy s4. I am a fan of both apple and Android. So my question is what android phones best rival the iPhone 6? Phone Post 3.0

S5

In for results. Looking to get a new phone soon. Still rockin the iPhone 4. Phone Post 3.0

Im enjoying the iphone 6 its the perfect size for most things. And i use my phone for everything from social media, to my second buissness Phone Post 3.0

HTC one m8 Phone Post 3.0

Note 4 and Nexus 6 are the best phones this year!

In Phone Post 3.0

Hauntedmemory - HTC one m8 Phone Post 3.0
Was looking at some HTC's tonight. How do you like it? Phone Post 3.0

-> Phone Post 3.0

Just switched from iPhone 4 to a Caterpillar b15q and have been impressed. No good for gaming tho due to memory. Only dicks and kids play candy crush/farmville tho so it's all gravy. Phone Post 3.0

Experia Z2 or Z3. I have the Z2 after changing from the galaxy S5 and I love it! Phone Post 3.0

Dan O'Connell - Note 4 and Nexus 6 are the best phones this year!
This Phone Post 3.0

Sony, all day everyday

I have a Note4..

By far the best phone on the market Phone Post 3.0

I'm between the nexus 6, droid turbo, note 4,lg3, the new Sony phone or the m8 Phone Post 3.0

I like my 5s over my gs3. It's simple and smooth, not too big. No real complaints about the phone itself. I love it. Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM - Sony xperia z3 only waterproof phone and only one can remotely play ps4,. Has 2 day battery life like droid turbo. Phone Post 3.0
Check out the Caterpillar b15q - waterproof and virtually unbreakable. Phone Post 3.0

Droid turbo

esque - 
Pebli - Experia Z2 or Z3. I have the Z2 after changing from the galaxy S5 and I love it! Phone Post 3.0
You're happier with Z2 than S5? How so? Phone Post 3.0

The Z2 and S5 were announced at the same time in February. Maybe you thought the Z2 was announced last year?

the note 4 and iPhone 6 plus are just too big, how does that shit fit in your pocket??