Photo in Danas old office.

I can fap to this

Looks Japanese. A gift from the Yakuza?

That photo is beyond ironic. I wonder which one is the gangster and which one represents the fighters.

jgiveshead - That photo is beyond ironic. I wonder which one is the gangster and which one represents the fighters.

Bwahaha 

Master Shredder -
jgiveshead - That photo is beyond ironic. I wonder which one is the gangster and which one represents the fighters.

Bwahaha 

Silent vtfu 

Dana discussed that photo before. It was a gift, I forget from who, but he just stored it somewhere after receiving it. Then someone he knows found out that he had this photo from a famous photographer that is worth quite a bit, and basically guilted Dana into putting it up.

Looks like his head is missing.

Did the top position ever pass the guard or did the ref stand them back up?

For the record I think it’s an awesome poster. I suspect Dana was thinking it’ll impress the bros… which it probably does, and should, IMO. A photo of Yakuza seems odd for a guy with ties to the mob. LOL not that I give a shit but it doesn’t scream investor friendly. He should take it down and give it to me.

Schaub is such a douche bag.

Surprised ppl are discussing the picture on the wall and not Dana dealing with both Shaub and Callen.

IIRC that isn’t just some random Yakuza. It’s one of their biggest bosses a decade or two ago.

There was a really cool thread on here about it 5 years or so ago.

Whambo -

Dana discussed that photo before. It was a gift, I forget from who, but he just stored it somewhere after receiving it. Then someone he knows found out that he had this photo from a famous photographer that is worth quite a bit, and basically guilted Dana into putting it up.

I remember this story from like 6 years ago

It’s Joe Rogan 

Tasteful

It's an Araki. An expensive piece but hanging it in your office is highly inappropriate, much like its owner.

I remember his old office,that yakuza picture is cool after hearing the story about it,he had a Saber tooth tiger skull,tyson memorabilia,a pair of gloves from one of Ali's big fights,and two bibles sculpted into guns it was a total bro cave