Photo: Nick Diaz

Nick Diaz is making the most of the UFC’s state-of-the-art facilities ahead of his reported comeback.

The former Strikeforce welterweight champion and 21-year MMA veteran was recently seen training at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas.

This comes shortly after he hinted at a potential comeback fight against Israel Adesanya, telling reporters earlier this month, “I’m making a comeback. I’m going to be quicker than ever, stronger than ever, better than ever—I’m just gonna be a whole new me. Whoever is on top at the time [I want]—preferably Israel Adesanya, if he gets his title back.”
Diaz’s last fight was at UFC 266, where he faced former welterweight rival Robbie Lawler after a six-year hiatus from the sport. Although he put up a good fight, Diaz ultimately suffered a third-round TKO loss, his first stoppage defeat in over 14 years. His last win came in 2011, when he defeated B.J. Penn in a Fight of the Night performance at UFC 137.

Despite being unranked and having only fought once in the last 7 years, Diaz remains one of the most popular fighters in the UFC and the sport of MMA as a whole.

Army in 3 , 2 , 1

He should stay retired. His head has doubled in size and he will get KOed.

3 Likes

Jeebus

1 Like

Truff Besto

About that training camp.

crowbarHow Taste My Big Pee Pee

17d

Let’s face it.

Nick gets beat by grapplers in Bellator & the PFL.

He got served up a softball stand-up striker in Lawler & still failed.

He can’t even put together a training camp & probably still owes Richard Perez for the GSP fight.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s funny how the same people comment talking shit every time there’s a Diaz related thread :rofl::rofl: grown ass men with hate boners. Shit is so weird and sad

1 Like

hes almost a carano weight

Damn,almost time to make a new one ^^^

1 Like

Yeah,that’s the ticket.

Haters gonna hate

I Look Good Pat Healy GIF by Take Me

Bwahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

1 Like

The Diaz Sister

If you are a fan of MMA, then you know about the most prolific pair of brothers the sport has ever known: Nick and Nate Diaz. However, what you may not know is the fact that the Diaz brothers also have a Diaz sister named Nina.

Not much is publicly known about Nina Diaz, as she has kept a low profile, purposely staying out of the spotlight in spite of the fame her family name has garnered. However, a picture recently emerged on social media showing the trio of siblings while they were young, with all three sporting gi’s, and Nick and Nate wearing headbands.

4 Likes