Photos from Inside the Cabs of Truck drivers

http://www.vice.com/read/photos-from-inside-the-cabs-of-long-distance-truckers-001?utm_source=vicefbus

http://www.vice.com/read/photos-from-inside-the-cabs-of-long-distance-truckers-001?utm_source=vicefbus

Later Phone Post 3.0

Seems like it would be fun to drive a truck for about a year.

That fact that testing positive for weed will end a truck drivers career has shied me away from it. Their diet of meth, cigarettes, coffee, alcohol and prescription drugs they run on is not for me. Phone Post 3.0

Man that last kid, Ive seen homeless people with better setups.

Damn what a difference between the last 2.  The one has a table and shit the last kid legit is an empty box

HolyHackBBCZack - That fact that testing positive for weed will end a truck drivers career has shied me away from it. Their diet of meth, cigarettes, coffee, alcohol and prescription drugs they run on is not for me. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Phone Post 3.0

Never fails to surprise me how of a slob a lot of truck drivers are.

Last one that worked for me literally took two pickup load of shit out of the truck when we let him go. Phone Post 3.0

One of the cement operators at my old work did long haul trucking for a year or two and told me some crazy stories he eventually gave it up because it was too rough on his family life but yeah its not a great life even tho you make very good money Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In before socal trucker. Phone Post 3.0

neat stuff

Why was that so interesting?

2013 Volvo wins btw.

I can't imagine running a blacklight through those jack-shacks. Phone Post 3.0

Steven Proofs (the last one) is living large.

What the hell was up with the last guy? It didn't look like a truck he was in Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I can't imagine running a blacklight through those jack-shacks. Phone Post 3.0

You'd be blinded, I'm sure Phone Post

"The way of the road, Bubbles. The way of the road."

Weird, i get that homeless but drives vibe from these pictures.