Pibull attacks horse, does not go well for pitbull (Greg Brady can jerk to this vid)

2 Likes

That Pitt looked so happy trying to nip at that hoofed beast… for the 1% of that video that actually showed anything. Should’ve attacked whoever was pointing that camera. They suck.

4 Likes

Two questions:

1. Why is that shit Bull off a leash?

2. Why is that white woman laying on the ground at the end?

4 Likes

Was hoping it would be a bit more devastating for the pitbull, but I did respect its commitment. Totally outsized and outgunned but kept going for it.

Anyway, horse > pitbull. No doubt that’s resolved a long-standing OG debate

1 Like

I wouldn’t be shocked if it died later from that.

1 Like

“Get the horse out of here!”

LOL, fuck you dude, the horse is towing a thousand pounds, is on a leash, and it’s not acting a fool. Control your dog.

18 Likes

I heard get the dog out of here but maybe both were said.

1 Like

Dogs like that need their throat cut on site.

7 Likes

Yup.

It’s one of the reasons I always carry a knife. If a shit Bull, or any dog for that matter, gets aggressive in the presence of me or my family I will not hesitate to get stabby as fuck on that pooch.

8 Likes

Cecil Peoples?

3 Likes

The silent aftermath is always a bit disturbing when everyone is just kinda standing around trying to process what the fuck just happened.

Also, fuck pit bulls.

5 Likes

What the fuck happened to the lady?! :rofl:

Karen’s gonna Karen.

White lady has to make it about herself.

8 Likes

I think she was just pinning the dog down? But that dog got seriously messed up, probably had internal bleeding. Pits don’t stop until they are near death typically.

Lmao I guess so

Cause of death: Covid-19

14 Likes

It is guaranteed the dog owner is self centered POS. And yes, someone should have finished the dog off. Good job by the big horse.

Also a friendly reminder that your fellow citizens out in public are largely useless

4 Likes

I’ve owned horses and pit bulls and love both. This video sucks but ummm nature gonna be metal. Don’t fuck with those bigger and stronger than you or get the hooves.

1 Like

Pit bulls are unlike any other animal on earth. They were bred to continue attacking with absolutely no regard for their own safety or well being.

They were bred to fight and kill, to the death. It is baked into their DNA.

1 Like

HAHA those dogs are mind-numbingly stupid. Too bad that horse didn’t stand on it with all his weight.

2 Likes