Pibull attacks horse, does not go well for pitbull (Greg Brady can jerk to this vid)

Sure… while he held his dog so they could merge into one being.

1 Like

Should send it to the Michael Vick Dog Training Academy.

1 Like

shit like this is why dogs are a problem in rural areas. Ya cant go for a jog or a bike ride without all kinds of pit bull harassment. Fortunately they make for good target practice on moving targets.

Pew Pew.

2 Likes

“Pick up the dog” “shock collar” “trained owner”… all the usual excuses. The main question is WHY have a dog breed that is so dangerous and aggressive in the first place? Fucking thug losers who need to feel tough cheaply, that’s why. Don’t tell me there ain’t dozens of other breeds you couldn’t pick to own dogs! You do it on purpose to be all macho and dangerous, but you are threatening others by your poor life choices, kids, animals, adults that should not have to put up with your crap. Owning a dangerous is NOT a right!

My wife has a few friends with rescue pits. I told her that makes them trash because they have a ticking time bomb that they don’t have the capacity to control. She was salty.

No pits should be rescue pits. If they are abandoned or have any issues they are put down. You only get one from a litter and that is it.

Entire bee colonies are destroyed for exhibiting too much aggression and bee keepers start over with new queens from tamer hives. Pits should be the same.

1 Like

correct
the correct response to a pitbull in attack mode is deadly force, not trying to subdue it.

1 Like

“why does anyone need to carry a gun?” - Dumb Person

are you saying that Guns (which we have a right to own, inanimate objects) are equivalent to a breed of dog (which is NOT a right to own, and are animate beings with their own mind and body)?

Lol at the guy at 1.40 walking off with his spatula, lookin like an npc in gta after shits just gone down.

4 Likes

Was hoping the dog would get Pride stomped

1 Like

No chance. Our family have owned dobermans my whole life. If a large dog goes off on one, the only way to calm it is to overpower or choke it. Picking it up, you’re risking it turning and having your neck or face as the closest part.

1 Like

This. Friends and fellow rescuers have been put in the hospital trying to break up a pit fight.

When my two pit fosters attacked each other it was completely out of nowhere. They just both decided they wanted the same toy. I tried to break them apart with clapping, yelling, and I even tried to use a chair like a circus lion tamer. But they weren’t on this planet anymore. I love dogs. I love pits, too. They’re velvety soft and have the cutest faces and they’re so freaking sweet. But they have a weird switch in them I haven’t personally seen in any other dog, and once it’s flipped, it’s so hard to get them back to reality.

They’re like Zoolander trying to kill the prime minister of malaysia.

I foster them one at a time now and I still really love pits, but I don’t trust them at all.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha.

Fuck that stupid fucking dog.

1 Like

Weird one I’ve heard that apparently works is jam something up their ass.
Haven’t witnessed it myself and sounds conspiritard, but fella that told me says he stopped an attack that way.
Ppl did witness it too, I believe it happened for what it’s worth.

1 Like

dont mean disrespect bringing them into this
but i saw you post a pic of you and your wonderful daughter (i assume)

please never leave any of these rescue pits alone with her, or near her , for that matter
you just stated absolute truth about pits having a different “switch” no other dogs have and how unpredictable and untrustworthy they are
you say you dont trust them bc of their dangerous capability
please dont let any of these strange, abused pits near your daughter

Has anyone considered those collars they have in The Running Man?

1 Like

Sounded like she had them. I agree with you 100% if not.

1 Like

The horse owner should have unhooked the horse so he could have gotten more air on his stomps

1 Like

Too bad that bitch owner didn’t get stomped as well

2 Likes

Not just any horse but a fucking Clydesdale, the freight train of horses.

1 Like