[PIC] Duane Ludwig the snake charmer

weird they took all that time and forgot to put the UFC WORLD CHAMPION TITLE BELT in the picture lolololol. looks like someone is penut butter and jelous hahahaha

lol

Artist is talented but no HASSY.

An Expensive Hat - Yeah it's taking itself way too serious to be funny at all. It seems like a blatant attempt at advertising sub-par art. The attempt at Biblical-type philosophizing over something like this just adds a weird, maybe the guy who made this is autistic and I shouldn't even make fun of it kind of vibe.

I'm on acid though so maybe I'm off.
VU for acid Lolz Phone Post 3.0

Thats a weird one.

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - weird they took all that time and forgot to put the UFC WORLD CHAMPION TITLE BELT in the picture lolololol. looks like someone is penut butter and jelous hahahaha
Peanut butter and jealous isn't getting the recognition it deserves. Phone Post 3.0

Dillasnake is catchy Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - weird they took all that time and forgot to put the UFC WORLD CHAMPION TITLE BELT in the picture lolololol. looks like someone is penut butter and jelous hahahaha
I also was wondering where the belt was. Could've used that as a headband or something.

Like the concept of the picture, just not the execution Phone Post 3.0

Imagine Buffer yelling "TeeeJaay Dillaasnaaake Dillaashaaaw".

dhughes - Lame Phone Post 3.0

I suspect that this is existing artwork with some photoshop additions. A snake charmer leading someone out of a building could apply to many things.

It's fucking crazy how big of a deal this became.

People were predicting this shit the minute it was announced that Ludwig was leaving now TAM.

Why is it all of a sudden shocking? Phone Post 3.0