Pic From Side Effect From Oral Chemo! Enjoy!

Its called Foot and Hand Syndrome from Xeloda(oral chemo)!

Guess its better to be flakey than dead....the wife trims it daily.

Doesn't hurt!

MCFGA!

1 Like

Pic Didn't show but based off description, kill me now would be my reaction.

don't google that shit.

my dad have lung cancer and durning chemo he complained he lost feeling in his feet. They told him it was side effect of the chemo. A year later after several other issues they discoved the cancer had spread to his brain and the tumor pushing on the area of his brain caused his foot numbness.

cruedi - don't google that shit.

my dad have lung cancer and durning chemo he complained he lost feeling in his feet. They told him it was side effect of the chemo. A year later after several other issues they discoved the cancer had spread to his brain and the tumor pushing on the area of his brain caused his foot numbness.

Sorry to hear that brother. I have numbness in my fingers and feet due to the Folfox.

camicom - 

Sorry to hear that brother. I have numbness in my fingers and feet due to the Folfox.

Chemo really sucks, I hope you get through it all soon.

Keep kicking cancer's ass, Cami

cruedi -
camicom - 

Chemo really sucks, I hope you get through it all soon.

I made it past the hard stuff, and now I take the oral twice a day for 2 weeks then a week off. Its maintenence. This is really the only side effect I have:)

What do you use on it, like a pumice stone or something 

You have a great attitude with all of this. Keep up the fight. 

nofx - 

This. You are one of the good ones here.

Wishing you the very best of luck on this unfortunate journey.

sicko -

What do you use on it, like a pumice stone or something 

It does it pretty much daily, especially after I shower. I have special cream I put on it.

Dryfly -
nofx - 

This. You are one of the good ones here.

Wishing you the very best of luck on this unfortunate journey.

Thanks dude

Spider Rico -

You have a great attitude with all of this. Keep up the fight. 

Thanks buddy

nofx -

Thanks man