Pic of Jared Hess' knee (GRAPHIC!)

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/570/_images/headers/20100527082719_knee2.JPG

SON OF A FUCK!  THAT SUCKS.

ahhhhhh

howd that happen?

please tell me it wasn't from a push kick.

That's gonna leave a mark.

Can someone explain what exactly happened there? I'm not familiar with this. Thank you. That looks like a terrible injury.

Dislocation?

Rory Singer - Can someone explain what exactly happened there?

He took a step and the knee went and he didn't stop trying to fight.

Tough dude, nasty injury.

Holy crap.....Schlemenko really dodged a bullet with this injury...

Someone must have made a lot of money betting on Schlemenko.

oooouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope Hess can come back from this.  That was nasty.  I don't care how much adrenaline he had pumping, that seems impossible to fight through, and yet he stayed in there.

For those who didn't see the fight, Hess got hit in the head by a big knee which caused him to fall at an odd angle with all his weight over his bent left knee, causing the dislocation. No one noticed until he tried to stand up and couldn't.

ouch

Perfer Et Obdura - 
Rory Singer - Can someone explain what exactly happened there?

He took a step and the knee went and he didn't stop trying to fight.

Tough dude, nasty injury.

Not the whole story. Shlemenko threw a knee and it hit Hess in the face, causing him to collapse. As he collapsed, he landed horribly on his left leg and popped the knee out. Amazingly he still managed to maintain guard. That pic is from when he tried to stand back up.

That's...... broken.

That dude is a warrior. No quit in him. I bet he would of continued on 1 leg.

HOLY AMPUTATION BATMAN!

Huge respect to Jared! Really, this fighter of huge will power, has not stopped fight, and fought with the broken foot.

jesus, mary, and joseph!