Picamilon (for stress, depression, anxiety)

Does anyone have experience with this? 

What it is: dietary supplement formed by combining niacin with GABA  (because GABA alone does a very poor job of crossing the blood-brain barrier)

When I Google it it's mostly compared with phenibut and theanine (which there are other threads here on the OG about).

Interesting Phone Post 3.0

I just read the Theanine post, and I am literally leaving the house now to buy some. Now you blindside me with this Picamilon option? God damn you! I'm a stressed out man and I need answers!!! What the hell do I do now!!!!

I can vouch for Theanine. But I'd get it online from LiftMode.com because it's not only a solid product but WAY cheaper than any store (100 grams vs 6 grams for $20, and that's no typo). Phone Post 3.0

I didnt read the whole thiamine thread. Was the OG consensus that its worth a try? Phone Post 3.0

Theanine* Phone Post 3.0

HongKongaBong - I didnt read the whole thiamine thread. Was the OG consensus that its worth a try? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, it's legit. To quote myself:

Theanine is more about what you don't feel (stress, anxiety, caffeine jitters) than what you do feel (any sort of buzz, which there isn't).

I've only tried it in pre workouts so its hard to give it a good measure. Seems interesting though Phone Post 3.0

AnchorTomTucker - I've only tried it in pre workouts so its hard to give it a good measure. Seems interesting though Phone Post 3.0

Picamilon, right?

Any noticable effects on your mood? And what did it do for your workouts?

Up Phone Post 3.0

I n for research. Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken -

I just read the Theanine post, and I am literally leaving the house now to buy some. Now you blindside me with this Picamilon option? God damn you! I'm a stressed out man and I need answers!!! What the hell do I do now!!!!

In Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -
AnchorTomTucker - I've only tried it in pre workouts so its hard to give it a good measure. Seems interesting though Phone Post 3.0

Picamilon, right?

Any noticable effects on your mood? And what did it do for your workouts?

Seemed to work great for focus , but hard to say for sure because it was taken with caffeine and 1,3 Phone Post 3.0

my buddy drinks Carnitine with GABA, but he exercises daily Phone Post 3.0