Pick 3 PRO MMA FIGHTER's as A "Purge" Hero

If the government ACTUALLY implemented a "Purge" Day martial law situation, what 3 Pro MMA fighters would you want on your side to help protect you and yours?

My picks:

Matt Hughes - knows the laws of hunting, a tough dude with good aim & probably frugal with ammunition...

Cowboy Cerrone - same

Ken Shamrock- because at one time he was the worlds most dangerous man...

Shoutout "Mayhem" Miller for calling BDS the "N-Word" on twitter LoL Phone Post 3.0

I don't know who I would chose but you would be out first stop once the team was assembled. Phone Post 3.0

Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann and Paulo Tiago Phone Post 3.0

Rhonda,Gina Carano and Michelle Waterson.
should be fun during the purge

hypothetically

GERALD STREBENDT - good aim, shoots to kill

LEE MURRAY - good streetfighter and killer mentality, also has gang and criminal ties as backup

DON FRYE - he's my Doorman, hits anyone that comes thru plus he we might die, so good to hear some great stories from FRYE to keep things light

Kanye loves fishdicks - Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann and Paulo Tiago Phone Post 3.0

this /thread

Nick Diaz - to get us the good stuff

Nate Diaz - to roll

Fallon Fox - Breaking arms and some other stuff amirite

Uni man - I don't know who I would chose but you would be out first stop once the team was assembled. Phone Post 3.0
And I'd be ready for and your punk ass squad... Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz -
Uni man - I don't know who I would chose but you would be out first stop once the team was assembled. Phone Post 3.0
All you would have to do is play your shitty videos on projector outside of your house and we would all just kill ourselves. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
InTheWeedz -
All you would have to do is play your shitty videos on projector outside of your house and we would all just kill ourselves. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, I get it. Play BDS videos & you watching the videos are my weapon, if I owned a projector and played the BDS videos on the screen I'd also have to pay for... Phone Post 3.0

Are you autistic or something?^ Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - Are you autistic or something?^ Phone Post 3.0
Burgers? Phone Post 3.0

only people with military backgrounds.

RKing85 - only people with military backgrounds.
Why though? Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz -
RKing85 - only people with military backgrounds.
Why though? Phone Post 3.0
Tim Kennedy:
Army Ranger = "Elite" Survival skills, "world class" weapons training with "top of the food chain" killer instincts... Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Wolff and Tim Kennedy to help setup traps, fortify home, keep watch.

Brock to scare the fuck out of anyone crafty enough to get in. Phone Post 3.0

Weedz. Please make more videos.

-the UG Phone Post 3.0

Tim Kennedy

Paulo Thiago

Brian stann, (if it has to be current then Colton Smith I guess) Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - Weedz. Please make more videos.

-the UG Phone Post 3.0
I'll tell BDS to get on it!! Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - Weedz. Please make more videos.

-the UG Phone Post 3.0
You can't say stuff like this. He's too dumb to see your not serious. Phone Post 3.0