Pick a celebrity . Fight him. Would you win?

I think I would be able to take someone like di caprio in a fight man I don't kno what about you. ? Phone Post 3.0

I want to fight Justin Bebier. Phone Post 3.0

I want to fight Kanye 

Yes I would win, no he would not live.

Sean Penn or Bono. Yes I would win. Phone Post 3.0

Kanye. Yes. I'd beat the Yeezus out of him. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

I want to fight Kanye 

Yes I would win, no he would not live.

If you're going to kill him, let me get first dibs. Phone Post 3.0

I want to kick drake, and Sean penn's asses. I'd win for sure but drake's in good shape. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure I'd wreck Jeremy Maguire. Phone Post 3.0

Caitlin Jenner, she'd wreck me. Phone Post 3.0

I could probably take Prince at this point. Probably. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I could probably take Prince at this point. Probably. Phone Post 3.0
I might go the distance with Joe Frazier. Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - I want to fight Justin Bebier. Phone Post 3.0

while we all like to joke about him. he honestly might have some fighting skills. trained with his dad. then also trained with mayweather. 

Kate beckinsale Phone Post 3.0

Vin diesel Phone Post 3.0

Clint Eastwood in his prime. Idgaf about the outcome, just as long as it's a good scrap.

David Duchovny. Don't care if I'd win, even hurting him a little would be worth it.

I'd rip Jennifer Aniston a new one in a rape fight. Phone Post 3.0

Collin Gosselin. This smug little prick. "Heart Breaker?" are you fucking kidding me? What are you 4?

I'd keep him on the end of my jab and then drag him into deep water with my wrestling.

I would want some smug tv news star. Someone off of one of the big three new networks Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie -
GaspareBJJ - I want to fight Justin Bebier. Phone Post 3.0

while we all like to joke about him. he honestly might have some fighting skills. trained with his dad. then also trained with mayweather. 

Ill pull guard, what now Phone Post 3.0