Pick a video game to be reincarnated into after death

In the future, when our souls can be uploaded into a simulation, the first generation has to be uploaded into an existing template as an entirely new, in-depth universe is not available. Pick a video game that you would like to be inserted into for eternity as a character. Obviously, open-world type games with a lot to see and do are preferable as super Mario or earlier gen games might get boring after a while.

I’d have to go with world of warcraft. Huge area with a lot to see and do. GTA 5 or maybe San Andreas is the runner-up.

2 Likes

nostalgia love GIF

1 Like

Harvest Moon would be aight. It could go on forever too right. I would say zelda but once u beat the game there isnt a whole lot to do. just wander around aimlessly.

1 Like

Pedro’s selection

5 Likes

12 Likes

I might be the only one who gets this lol

Gta 5 with cheat codes

2 Likes

SO you want to be a god?

The sims

It’d be like I never left

1 Like

First one I thought of

1 Like

Doom with cheat codes actually haha

1 Like

I think Vice City would be alright too. Pretty outdated and basic but its open world and a lot to see and do. U can even be a cop or a paramedic or firefighter, get an apartment and just do coke all the time and drive around.

3 Likes

Remaster of 3 and vice are coming soon.

Vice is the best one they just need to fill it with more npcs cause you go back and play 3 or vice they are pretty empty

1 Like

Went back and played thru vice city not long ago on steam just for the nostalgia. it holds up still haha. got into the street racing scene which is pretty fun. also, when u play on pc, u aim manually with mouse for all guns including pistols etc instead of just locking on. takes more skill but makes the game funner.

2 Likes

DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
.gif

Came here to post this

2 Likes

Witcher. Slaying beasts and women on the reg…

1 Like