Pick it- Rampage vs. Chuck

Jesus danirex, lets slower down a tad.

chuck. hes gotten better as qj got worse

Max power wins the correct

Too hard to tell at this point, yave to see Rampage in a few fights in the UFC to really assess how he is these days.

If Rampage can still take punches like he was able to in their first fight then expect Chuck to get confused again and be in for a long fight.

I bet a pretty decent majority of the people picking chuck have probably never seen rampage fight or have only seen a few clips.

Rampage is a monster. He made chuck look pretty bad the first time. I don't see a 2nd fight being much different.

Rampage by bobblehead

Rampage is a beast. I agree he hasnt been the same since fighting wandi, and finding the Jesus.

Chuck has been a terror lately, and really seems to have found his groove. This would be an exciting fight all the way. If it happens in 07, ill say Chuck.

I dont see chuck being the freak athlete that Randy is, and being able to fight at such a high level at an age past 39.

"rampage is not better than tito."

I guess that's why he crushed Chuck in a one-sided beatdown and Tito has been KO'd twice by him.

Chuck landed a lot of punches the other night before finally getting a stoppage -- a stoppage that came when Tito wasn't even really being hit. Tito was obviously fine when that fight ended. Rampage has a better chin than Tito and takes a punch much better (Chuck did land a couple in their fight), and hits much harder than Tito as well.

Unless Rampage does not train enough, he will win again.

Rampage landed some huge overhand rights in thier first fight.They were borderline windmill punches.

Last night Tito landed the same punch multiple times.

Rampage hits way harder than Tito,and Chuck's low hands leave a huge opening for that overhand right.

Rampage will capitilize on this and put constant pressure on Chuck until he cracks.

It will be identical to thier first fight.

if the "old" rampage shows up, he takes it....if the "new" bible-thumping rampage shows up, chuck by k.o., rd. 1

BM21

i think chuck though might be a close one.chuck looked human against tito,rampage has a chance.just want to know wat people will say here when chuck beats rampage.will they say it doesnt count coz its not the same rampage as b4?it doesnt count coz it was in a cage not in pride?

i think chuck takes it like others say but not easy at all

Chuck. Rampage is the same type of fighter as Tito.