pick me an nfl team to follow

Im in it for the long hual so.sucess dosnt matter as much as potential and n exciting brand of play i cant follow all the teams here in australia you guys have way too much going on so im going to let the og pick for me. So have at it what team should i follow and why?

Houston Texans.

Middle ground expansion team that has come through to be a "contender" Phone Post

Tennessee titans, their name has tit in it need I say more?? Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - 

Houston Texans.

Middle ground expansion team that has come through to be a "contender" Phone Post

This was something i was looking for but its texas and im rab so i wont fot in :p do they run a pass heavy game ?

savage043 - Tennessee titans, their name has tit in it need I say more?? Phone Post 3.0

Ten tits? This team is compelling

Cleveland Browns. You'll never ever get used to constantly cheering for the underdog.

Cincinnati Bengals

Young and up and coming team on offense. They have a tough defense. And will be featured on this years Hard Knocks on HBO. So u can torrent that and get a head start and behind the scene look at them before the season starts. Phone Post

Bengals seems interesting but i dont even know where that city is def front runners for that hard knocks series will check it out

Patriots bro, we don't have any murderers on our team

... anymore. Phone Post

Steeler nation! Phone Post 3.0

unclephilly - Cleveland Browns. You'll never ever get used to constantly cheering for the underdog.

Its less about cheering for an underdog and more watching a team build up if you get me

UGCTT_Teila_Tuli's_Tooth - 

Patriots bro, we don't have any murderers on our team

... anymore. Phone Post

Is this legit?

Raiders. Because next season is always the one Phone Post

Vader03 - Steeler nation! Phone Post 3.0

Why should i join this nation?

You should follow the Seattle Seahawks. They are an exciting team, should go well this season and they just drafted Jessie Williams so you have a fellow Aussie to cheer for. Phone Post

Oakland was my forst choice due to ice cubes gnagsta hat in boyz n the hood

The Falcons are one of the most exciting teams in the league, and they are equipped to be good and exciting for a long time.

New York Giants. Do I really need to say more? Phone Post 3.0

Atlanta Falcons. Very pass heavy, with a workhorse running back. Their defense isn't spectacular, but they have a decent front seven with a hard hitting safety. They finally won a playoff game under Matt Ryan who has in the past been heavily criticized.

Not the obvious choice but I've been following them for years, and enjoy watching them. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - Bengals seems interesting but i dont even know where that city is def front runners for that hard knocks series will check it out

They are in southern Ohio, and have the best young receiver in the league. AJ Green so u can get in early and watch him break all the Bengals receiving records as he keeps going.

And although this guy isn't on the team anymore, this is pretty cool reason to like them lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKLRjQtNz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post