-----------------

NL East - Braves

NL Central - Cubs

NL West - Dodgers

bonus...

Al Champs - Twins

NL Champs - Dodgers

WS Champs - Minnesota Twins

I don't think the Tockies will win the division, but they are having a very nice streak right now. 

Throwin'Knuckles - 

The Cubs will not win.. A struggling Cardinals team just swept them. I would say the Brewers will win the central and the Cardinals &/or Cubs get a wild card.

Oh and the Twins aren't winning a WS.

Wrong

It's written right in the OP

"A struggling Cardinals team just swept them"

That means fuck all at the start of June and you know it

Twins play in a shit division.

They aren't winning the WS

PatK - 

Did you miss them winning the series against the Astros and taking 3/4 from the Rays on the road?

Did you miss them having the best record and the most HR's in the MLB (only the second team in MLB history to have 100 hr's in the first 50 games)....along with Runs, RBI's, Batting Average, Slugging Percentage, On Base Percentage?

Go ahead, I hope every team underestimates them and thinks they aren't the real deal.

No one else wants to put their predictions out there?

CaptainWoody - 
PatK - 

Did you miss them winning the series against the Astros and taking 3/4 from the Rays on the road?

Did you miss them having the best record and the most HR's in the MLB (only the second team in MLB history to have 100 hr's in the first 50 games)....along with Runs, RBI's, Batting Average, Slugging Percentage, On Base Percentage?

Go ahead, I hope every team underestimates them and thinks they aren't the real deal.

To quote you

"That means fuck all at the start of June and you know it"

The White Sox blow and they took a series on the road against the Astros

PatK - 
CaptainWoody - 
PatK - 

To quote you

Sure, I didn't just post beating the Astros though...they're beating everyone and are on top of almost every meaningful stat.

So a little different no?

Post your predictions, we'll see at the end of the year

CaptainWoody - 
PatK - 
CaptainWoody - 
PatK - 

To quote you

Sure, I didn't just post beating the Astros though...they're beating everyone and are on top of almost every meaningful stat.

So a little different no?

Post your predictions, we'll see at the end of the year

I predict the Twins won't win the World Series.

They'll take the Central.

Other than that, mine are same as yours but Brewers in NL Central.

Of course I'm bias here, I get that and the chances sure as shit aren't in my favor.

Who do you have winning the AL/NL?

CaptainWoody - AL East - Yankees

AL Central - Twins

AL West - Astros

-----------------

NL East - Braves

NL Central - Cubs

NL West - Dodgers

bonus...

Al Champs - Twins

NL Champs - Dodgers

WS Champs - Minnesota Twins

Looks like I only got the NL Central wrong

Carl Winslow -

I don't think the Tockies will win the division, but they are having a very nice streak right now. 

I was wrong, the Rockies suck.