Pickett fan for life!!!!!!

what an ass-kicking, and he's still there

holy shit

Not to mention, the ref has bullet proof hair.

He must go to Ronnie Reagan's old presidential barber. Phone Post

So very this.

Always a fan!! Phone Post

I just have a feeling something amazing is about to happen.

Such a huge fan that you're posting on here instead of watching his fight?

Cool story.

RiskyMMA - Such a huge fan that you're posting on here instead of watching his fight?

Cool story.
We got these newfangled things nowadays called laptops, us whippersnappers can compute wherever we like! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah -
RiskyMMA - Such a huge fan that you're posting on here instead of watching his fight?

Cool story.
We got these newfangled things nowadays called laptops, us whippersnappers can compute wherever we like! Phone Post 3.0

Tell me more about these laptops.... Phone Post

Vulva Fabulous -
UGCTT_Messiah -

Cool story.

You sound brazilian. In a few years you guys will get combustion engines. You should be more excited about that Phone Post

Always a fan Phone Post

Love Pickett. Hate the fact he's gonna b lyk the Bisping of the bantamweight division tho. Jus on the cusp of a title shot but jus a little off. Sucks. Phone Post 3.0

signed.

^different weight classes.....

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
Vulva Fabulous -
UGCTT_Messiah -

Cool story.

You sound brazilian. In a few years you guys will get combustion engines. You should be more excited about that Phone Post

Combustion engines you say? Now you are being silly.

*rides off into the sunset, away from this thread, on my bicycle Phone Post

Pickett fan for life!!! Phone Post 3.0