picks for Oleinik vs Crocop by Mir, Jones, Werdum

Google translate strikes again, guys! But readable imo

http://izvestia.ru/news/560273

November 8 will be held in Moscow fighting show "Legend . Part 2: " The Invasion ". Even before the start of the tournament , it justified its name . In the capital of Russia gathered so many legendary fighters MMA , what our country has ever seen. Exalted edinobortsev Frank Mir , Fabricio Werdum , Alistair Overeem , and Jonathan Jones came to look at the fights at least iconic artists MMA and Kickboxing Mirko Filipovic ( Cro Cop ) , Badr Hari and our Alexey Oleinik ( BoA ) .

The best fighters in the world have shared with " Izvestia " their emotions before the tournament and forecasts for the main bout Friday night - Oleinik - Cro Cop .

- I have high expectations , because I have already seen cuts, announces the legendary "Invasion" . Production is just incredible , I 've never seen anything to the fight business. I'm a big fan of Mirko Cro Cop and Melvin Manhoef and really want to look at their fights. My favorite kickboxer Badr Hari will also be performing , so really looking forward to this fight - said the former champion in the most prestigious version of MMA UFC Frank Mir .

The current champion of the UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is confident of victory over Mirko Filipovic Alexey Oleinik .

- I definitely put on Cro Cop because he Croatian killing machine . I watched him when he played in Pride, then the UFC. I 'm looking forward to this fight and I want it to end with a left high kick knockout (upper kick ) Cro Cop.

On the " Legend" Jones is interesting not only a major battle , but the tournament " Four heavyweights ." For many years following the career of the champion Melvin Manhoef , who will meet with boarded Samedov . By the way, on the first show Samedov created a sensation by knocking out the legendary kickboxer Badr Hari.

- I believe that we are waiting for a great show - his impressions Jonathan Jones. - I especially like how come the men - with dancers , show programs , with the video presentation . I think the UFC can borrow these items .

Came to cheer for other Mirko Filipovic and Fabricio Werdum , known in particular that defeated Fedor Emelianenko.

- I've been training with Mirko , and he has a very good protection against the passage of the feet - said Werdum . - So , I think when Olejnik try to translate it to the ground, Cro Cop will insert him an uppercut from below. It will be a knock-down, and then everything goes to plan Mirko .

However, there is a saying - " Ring unpredictable ." After all, one may decide to strike , pain or rear naked choke , which likes to finish his fights Alexey Oleinik , known as BoA .

Sorry, sticking with my last prediction on CroCop - Crocop by Armbar

BoA means boa constrictor