Pico vs Pitbull

I think these two could potential fight each other soon. If I were Bellator I would have Pico vs Borics II for the #1 contender, while Pitbull faces McKee in a trilogy.

Who would see winning if Pico and Pitbull fight soon?

1 Like

Damn that would be an insane fight. Two hard hitting FWs. I think whoever lands first wins could possibly. Its a toss up for me.

2 Likes

I’d love to see it. I personally think Pitbull clips him at some point over the 5 rounds.

But I doubt Bellator makes that fight. They seem content to give Pico the MVP treatment since Corrales & Borics starched him back to back.

1 Like

Can Pitbull keep the fight standing?

1 Like

If a Pico vs Pittbull fight happens on Showtime…does anyone see it?

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

5 Likes

But yeah…going to showtime was the worst possible thing Bellator could have done

4 Likes

My first thought was… Probably not. But then I thought, who the hell has ever been able to hold him down.

Good fight man, good fight.

1 Like

Agreed. I was actually gonna pay for Showtime just for Bellator, but during my free trial I seen that it’s all straight up woke garbage. No chance I’m giving my money to those idiots.

3 Likes

I know wrestling and MMA wrestling is different but I remember hearing Koscheck and the other guys talk up Pico like he was a freak of nature. This was 8 years ago. None of them wanted to grapple with him just so they wouldn’t possibly get embarrassed lol

1 Like

Its a shame because before they moved they were really making some strides…i loved it

2 Likes

I’m a Bellator fan, but they have always been their own worst enemy. I’m not sure who gave them the false illusion that they had a product worth paying a subscription service for, but they were wrong.

3 Likes

They should of never left DAZN

2 Likes

Were they a part of the original launch…i kinda remember that

1 Like

Yes they were. They had a 5 year deal and lasted only 2. The blame was COVID. That’s all that was said.

They should have never left Spike

3 Likes

True

Why the hell was Spike killed anyway?

1 Like

Pico has really improved and stuck with it…A Boracs rematch would be good right now.Pitbull would be a very tough test for anyone

2 Likes

Pico was actually winning the Borics fight before the KO, I’d have him as a 3-1 favorite if they rematched right now because he has improved so much since then.

2 Likes