Pics of Anderson and Chael doing pad work today

Goddamn Matt Lindland.

You look like Dana White's mini-me

Was Seagal in the house?

You got jacked forearms, I'll say that much. 

Why so serious?

Trying not to be so serious. It was crazy here today though. I was running all over the place trying to keep everything in check and watch what was going on in the Octagon too.

anyone see the sloppy lady in back of his pic with chael... Why would u bring a new born to the workout?

Mdot50 - anyone see the sloppy lady in back of his pic with chael... Why would u bring a new born to the workout?

Gotta start them early. He had a titty in a submission earlier.

NarlyPersianDude - You hear this bullshit from Chael how Anderson is rude to the media, yet look at Chael in that pic, he looks like he is tripping balls and does not look very friendly, then look at Anderson, looks more mellow, like he had some good bud, and very chill and non threatening. Pictures tells a 1000 words.

Everything about Anderson comes so naturally, even the way he holds his hands in the defensive posture, Chael, as much as I dont like him, I will respect his work ethic, he's a plugger, but Anderson, he works hard in his own right, but the guy is just a natural fighter, like Belfort like Fedor, the things they do, you just cant teach, its God Given.

And Anderson will give much to Chael on saturday. Fucking cant wait, this card will not suck. Fucking epic and we are set.

No, pictures distort things and lie about how something really looks all the time....Like the butterface girl that photographs well....or the genuinely beautiful girl who isn't photogenic.

Cool pix.. Thanks onefighter

who the hell invented that fist pose

Very nice, VTFU!

It's kind of sad if true the interview with Anderson where he thought UFC and fans hated on him because he kept winning and not because of his last couple of performances, hopefully he gets more humble.

Ha ha Sonnen looks scared to death in that pic (I don't blame him)

SKARHEAD - 
NarlyPersianDude - You hear this bullshit from Chael how Anderson is rude to the media, yet look at Chael in that pic, he looks like he is tripping balls and does not look very friendly, then look at Anderson, looks more mellow, like he had some good bud, and very chill and non threatening. Pictures tells a 1000 words.

Everything about Anderson comes so naturally, even the way he holds his hands in the defensive posture, Chael, as much as I dont like him, I will respect his work ethic, he's a plugger, but Anderson, he works hard in his own right, but the guy is just a natural fighter, like Belfort like Fedor, the things they do, you just cant teach, its God Given.

And Anderson will give much to Chael on saturday. Fucking cant wait, this card will not suck. Fucking epic and we are set.

No, pictures distort things and lie about how something really looks all the time....Like the butterface girl that photographs well....or the genuinely beautiful girl who isn't photogenic.

I agree with this. It's true. Pictures can capture a very brief moment that doesn't necessarily define the moment but can very well mislead it.

Fist Pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geezus, Lindland looks like the missing link.

greattt pics.

Nice pic's.

Looking forward to this fight!