pics of Chuck & Tito w/ murder victim

wtf Joel?

WENN

21/21

yeah this shit has been all over the news constantly out here.

they JUST released the info about this guy from "Megan Wants a Millionaire" though...originally they thought it had something to do with the halfway house it was found near.

it makes sense geographically and on the timeline though.

they were in San Diego the night before/the night of, and they lived in Hollywood off of Fairfax somewhere.

Buena Park is south of Hollywood and north of San Diego, and the location the suitcase in the dumpster was found was literally 2 blocks right off the 5 freeway.

if something happened in San Diego I could see him using one of the travel suitcases they had to put her in and jetting up the 5 North to get back home and making a stop in a random place he had no ties to.

plus there's areas like that in Buena Park where he could slide on it. it's a high-ish crime area for Orange County. like he would have had a tough time getting away with dumping it in Newport Beach or Irvine or whatever.

plus it was dropped right next to a halfway house where convicts just released from jail were living. I don't know if that was just a coincidence or not but it bought him some time in the beginning.

she has that tracy lee try looking hot sideways thing going on

Tito by choke.

I have the same theory as Notorious. I think something happened in SD or on the way from SD and the body was dumped in a random dumpster located conveniently off the freeway.

Girl is not hot... Looks like a Michigan skank with a Loreal bleach job

zawi

She doesn't look human. Freaky face.

RIP, but she looks like a fucking weasel mutant. Her plastic surgeon needs to be in prison longer than her killer imo.

this guy is way deep in Canada by now.

She is one ugly girl that's for sure.

R.I.P Butterface.

so who is the suspect the ginger or the buccaneer?

The media is calling her " super model" I just don't think she was all that. Sorry bout her death tho

um yeah...face is kinda scary... i second the alien thing

but i still would

ok not dead

rip, sad story...

Mad Xyientist -  BUENA PARK, Calif. (Aug. 28) -- A body that was found stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in an Orange County trash bin has been identified as that of a 28-year-old former swimsuit model who disappeared over the weekend.Police said Tuesday that Jasmine Fiore had been strangled. Skip over this contentEthan Miller, Getty ImagesJasmine Fiore, here in 2006, was reported missing Saturday night. Los Angeles police realized Monday night that her description matched a body that had been found in a trash bin Saturday morning.Lt. Gary Worrall says police want to speak with Ryan Alexander Jenkins, of Alberta, Canada, who reported her missing Saturday night after he reportedly took her to a poker party in San Diego.The Los Angeles Times reported that Jenkins was a contestant on the current VH1 reality show 'Megan Wants a Millionaire,' in which a woman tries to land a wealthy husband.Fiore's mother, Lisa Lapore, told the Times that Jenkins and her daughter had been dating. Police said they were investigating suggestions that the two had married in Las Vegas.Los Angeles police investigators realized Monday evening that the description of the body found Saturday morning in Buena Park matched the description of Fiore given by her mother.Fiore had recently moved to Los Angeles from Las Vegas and had appeared in an ad for Howard Stern's radio show.

This story was written 9 days from now.

PrinceAlbert - 
Mad Xyientist -  BUENA PARK, Calif. (Aug. 28) -- A body that was found stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in an Orange County trash bin has been identified as that of a 28-year-old former swimsuit model who disappeared over the weekend.Police said Tuesday that Jasmine Fiore had been strangled. Skip over this contentEthan Miller, Getty ImagesJasmine Fiore, here in 2006, was reported missing Saturday night. Los Angeles police realized Monday night that her description matched a body that had been found in a trash bin Saturday morning.Lt. Gary Worrall says police want to speak with Ryan Alexander Jenkins, of Alberta, Canada, who reported her missing Saturday night after he reportedly took her to a poker party in San Diego.The Los Angeles Times reported that Jenkins was a contestant on the current VH1 reality show 'Megan Wants a Millionaire,' in which a woman tries to land a wealthy husband.Fiore's mother, Lisa Lapore, told the Times that Jenkins and her daughter had been dating. Police said they were investigating suggestions that the two had married in Las Vegas.Los Angeles police investigators realized Monday evening that the description of the body found Saturday morning in Buena Park matched the description of Fiore given by her mother.Fiore had recently moved to Los Angeles from Las Vegas and had appeared in an ad for Howard Stern's radio show.

This story was written 9 days from now.

Yeah something fishy is going on......

what a weird looking chick..

also, this photo of Tito is another great photoshop opportunity -- photos.tmz.com/galleries/jasmine_fiore#50228