Pics to troll conservative/TrumpTards on Facebook?

PAVLOVIAN

It just keeps getting dumber & dumber.

4 Likes

EazyGeezy is on Team Left…

1 Like

2 Likes

yes but that chick needs to go away.

1 Like

Honest question for the lefties here: how low will Joe have to go before someone has to persuade him to step down? Would your girl Kamala do any better? Before or after the 2022 mid-terms? Or do you just stay the course and hope for the best?

By the Dem’s own polling, he went from +6 net approval five months ago to -30 today among fence-sitters.

JimmersonzGlove, thanks for the link

Pics to troll SJWs on Facebook?

Checked it out.

Much more difficult to keep up over there… that thread has like 5 times as many posts as this one - much busier. (And, yeah, actually there are a number of guys from Team Left who do check in there.)

Anywho… I think I like it more here… smaller thread. Fewer cast of characters here. Easier to get to know folks.

So… I’M STAYING!!!

1 Like

I feel like gittin’ a lil loose, boyzzz

It’s almost like, if you don’t have strong borders, people who do not share your community’s values will come in and take the place over.

logan lerman GIF

I’d say that is 100% applicable to you and Tahiti Bo here.

4 Likes

Luckily, your Thread’s President and Spokesperson for the OGLGBTifa Squad, declared Open Borders on this thread.

Just checking in to see if the left learned to meme yet. Still waiting. I’ll check back in a few months.