Pics to troll SJWs on Facebook?

10 Likes

gregbrady -
AverageOGer -

and hes a free-man while rittenhouse is in jail

seems fair

Has he not at least been charged for felon in possession? 

1 Like

1 Like

JThomasufc91 -
VinegarStrokes -
hubbarocks -
VinegarStrokes -

As a CA native I'm loving these CA memes. It is hilarious how Californians think it's the greatest and never acknowledge how fucked the state is.

This is accurate. The negatives far outweigh any positives that might be left. I'm over here laughing at some of these fucking people who insist on crowing about how great California is. They get their pussy feelings hurt when I tell them they're living on nostalgia because although this place has been pretty fucking gay for decades, it's definitely gotten  worse and anyone who denies it is fucking kidding themselves.

I was raised in Southern California. I have lived in both southern and northern California, Missouri, north Texas, South Dakota, and Florida as an adult. I can honestly say the only reason I’d move back to CA is my family is there. There is no other reason I’d even consider it. 

Where in MO? I've been thinking of moving to Cali. Only for the fact the landscape is probably some of the best in the world. The people.. not so much?

Most of California is surprisingly brown. I lived about an hour east of the KC metro area small town but it was nice area. The people were great we had 4 seasons and winter wasn’t so damn awful you hated life for 6 months at a time. Plus some great bbq. 

AverageOGer -

Why has he not been charged with assault with a deadly weapon?

achillespitbull -

Whoever made this is an absolute legend! ????

Posted by
Eric Trump on Saturday, July 18, 2020

That is pure brilliance. 

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

AverageOGer -

okay that's great

1 Like

VinegarStrokes - 
achillespitbull -

Whoever made this is an absolute legend! ????

Posted by
Eric Trump on Saturday, July 18, 2020

That is pure brilliance. 

That was savage.

Savage as fuck...

VinegarStrokes -

Movie reviews as some sort of  propaganda social manipulating? Does everything have to be propaganda? We are so inundated with ads and propaganda. If you pump your gas now you have to watch commercials and news updates before the freaking pump will turn on , if you take a piss at a bar there are ads and news and commercials over top of the urinals so that you never miss an opportunity to have something forced into your head. Now you can't read a review of the movie Caddyshack without hearing a long-winded soliloquy on how it was oppressive and shameful because one of the only disenfranchised people of color was hit by a boat. Or the movie The Jerk because Steve Martin's character culturally-appropriate African-American culture or a fact checker verifying that Steve Martin's character was not actually born a poor black child.

4 Likes

VinegarStrokes -
hubbarocks -
VinegarStrokes -

As a CA native I'm loving these CA memes. It is hilarious how Californians think it's the greatest and never acknowledge how fucked the state is.

This is accurate. The negatives far outweigh any positives that might be left. I'm over here laughing at some of these fucking people who insist on crowing about how great California is. They get their pussy feelings hurt when I tell them they're living on nostalgia because although this place has been pretty fucking gay for decades, it's definitely gotten  worse and anyone who denies it is fucking kidding themselves.

I was raised in Southern California. I have lived in both southern and northern California, Missouri, north Texas, South Dakota, and Florida as an adult. I can honestly say the only reason I’d move back to CA is my family is there. There is no other reason I’d even consider it. 

I was raised in the Bay Area, seen and lived through a ton of horrible shit, but it's gotten worse by leaps and bounds. I left the state for a few years, came back due to work stuff years ago, and now I'm already moving back out. I don't even want to keep any rental properties here. I close on my new primary property next week, just counting down the days. Then I will re-invest the profit from my rental properties closer to me. All of my family that I'm close to already moved out, and most of my wife's family as well, so it's a no-brainer.

I feel ya CA guys. I am in SoCal because of immediate family. If that ever changes I am 100% out. 

4 Likes