Pics to troll SJWs on Facebook?

2 Likes

4 Likes

25 Likes

15 Likes

2 Likes

Savage.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/post-a-meme-that-is-never-not-savage-pic

I’m torn on this. Should you abandon where you live for somewhere better? Or should you try and change things to make them better where you are at? I think there are sensible arguments for both… but if everyone just ran from problems where would that leave us?

1 Like

a country devoid of america hating, commie, pedo’s , leeches , and degenerates

1 Like

7 Likes

Most of the people trying to flee are doing so because they worked with and supported us trying to better their country. So I feel bad.

1 Like

Biden has NEVER been on the right side of a foreign policy decision in his life.

5 Likes

Either way, I think we can all agree that it’s better to be inside of an airplane when it takes off than on the outside.

Invade the world, invite the world…

3 Likes

Wow lol

1 Like

FYI that is the legs of a dude that was basically crushed in half by the landing gear door that hydraulically closes at several thousand PSI.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

On the bright side, he should be able to get a job in advertising at a used car lot when he gets here.

3 Likes

Okay no more jokes. Fucked up situation that is nothing more than the predictable outcome of bad government. Both sides, complete scum. Enemy of the people across the world.