Pics to troll SJWs on Facebook?

10 Likes

Might be more precise for the sentiment you’re after, but it’s clunky & doesn’t have the ring like “'fatigue”.

I think the majority are just sick of the overssaturation. You wanna go bug-chase & circuit party & eat ass & monkey pox, have at it. I just don’t want to know anything about it & am tired of having it thrown in my face.

Now, what the globohomo cabal are doing in schools, entertainment & children oriented consumer goods is another story. And they’re waaaaay out of line with all the blatant pedophile grooming.

3 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

Amazing guy!

11 Likes

At first it was about simply tolerating it. Now, if you dont fully CELEBRATE it, you’re seen as phobic. They act like these people are heroes because of who and how they like to get their rocks off. Its ridiculous.

I was at a very large concert recently. Someone in the crowd handed one of the band members one of the newer trans alphabet flags. The Band member held it up and a large portion of the crowd cheered like they had just seen someone in a wheelchair stand up and take their first steps in decades or something. Yay, woo.

6 Likes

13 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

I stopped watching after the fag said he’s from some gay organization in his faggy, lispy voice. So-called conservatives need to stop embracing these “based” sodomites and ziocons. There is nothing “conservative” about sodomites and ziocons and they are both faggots.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s literally called Gays Against Grooming. It’s an organization that has sprung up REALLY quickly of gays that are calling out the other gays that push grooming. I absolutely applaud them and there should be more people like them .

13 Likes

Yeah, I got it, I heard the gayboy say so. That still doesn’t stop what I said from being true. There’s nothing “conservative” about sodomy. Embracing these faggots, freakshow trannies and ziocons is not conservative.

1 Like

There is a culture war that goes beyond political affiliation.

4 Likes

Jimmy Dore is not a conservative.

2 Likes

Monkeypox enthusiasts.

5 Likes

9 Likes