Pictures on phone...need advice

Here's the deal; I have a new girlfriend, but I still have pictures on my phone (some nude ones) of an asian I used to drill. Occasionally the new gal will use my phone which I don't mind. i don't feel like deleting them but would rather they not be on my cell phone. Any suggestions?

I can't post them here from work but I will send to any OGer who will throw them up here.....

Put them onto a flash drive or something.

That way, they aren't on your phone but you still have them. Phone Post

create an unknown email acct through yahoo,gmail or whatever.send them to yourself,then delete pics on phone.then post on ex-girlfriends thread!!

There are hidden folder apps.both hide and password protect them. Done. Phone Post

^How would I do that Hock?

Do I just use a usb cable? Sorry I am computer retarded

I am off tomorrow so I will try to save them on a flash drive I suppose. I will be happy to share them with you guys but my work computer is a pain in the ass

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - ^How would I do that Hock?

Do I just use a usb cable? Sorry I am computer retarded

Yup.

Just use the cord you use to charge your phone and put them onto your computer. Phone Post

Either email them to yourself. Or save them on a external hard drive.

I'd go for the latter. Phone Post 3.0

Jis5 get a photo bucket acct under a fake email. Upload them, set profile to private and deletw them from phone afyer your done.

I did this whem wife amd I got back together. All the random skanks I was banging are on my private photobucket Phone Post

^ sounds legit. I have sent some to a few OGers and will make sure to do the same or better with them. I like me some half asians

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - ^ sounds legit. I have sent some to a few OGers and will make sure to do the same or better with them. I like me some half asians

Lop there u go bro. Jist the easiest way to do it imo. Phone Post

Any sfw ones you can post ? I like the Asians Phone Post

NootSooNiiice - Jis5 get a photo bucket acct under a fake email. Upload them, set profile to private and deletw them from phone afyer your done.

I did this whem wife amd I got back together. All the random skanks I was banging are on my private photobucket Phone Post
There are a couple sites dedicated to exposing locked/privated photobucket accounts.

I'm pretty sure there was an AD thread about this. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any sfw ones you can post ? I like the Asians Phone Post

Nvm, you know how people are around here. Phone Post

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - ^ sounds legit. I have sent some to a few OGers and will make sure to do the same or better with them. I like me some half asians

Lop there u go bro. Jist the easiest way to do it imo. Phone Post

Why she using your phone? Buy her own one. Phone Post

Download a photo safe app Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any sfw ones you can post ? I like the Asians Phone Post

Nvm, you know how people are around here. Phone Post

I can send you some, I just need an email addy. I dgaf about people here doing anything, it is not someone who I really care about them ratting me out too.

whatever you do you better post em!

PTM2020

Believe me, I know the rules. I suggest muds sub this now because some are gonna get dark lol.

I just have no way of posting them at the moment but need them off of my phone just in case