Piece of Shit Brianna Taylor was dealing Fentanyl and Crack

nah, fentanyl doesnt care if you’re scared or not. That drug will turn your birthdays off no matter what

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s Tracy Morgan’s head wearing a wig on two peg legs.

1 Like

Why you think that is?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

There was an active homicide investigation involving Taylor, a rival drug dealers body was found in the boot of a rental car she had leased. News says nothing about that.

3 Likes

SAY HER NAME!

4 Likes

Holy shit, LMAO!!

1 Like

Just because you are a crack seller and living in a trap house it doesnt mean you should die after your pimp initiates a firefight with police. The cops fucked up by returning fire. Yes a cop was hit but he didnt die. If cops plan on killing someone at least 2 cops need to be killed (Equity).

1 Like

Junkies are trash and should have access to all of the dope they want so they go away.

The fucking blacks… and the libtards who support them should all just be killed.

2 Likes

Remember the shitlibs trying to pretend she was an innocent victim?

Of course you do! They have moved onto the next thing though, you won’t hear a peep from the cunts

Criminals are Victims, Victims are Criminals.

I am so glad others see the truth.

I would give junkies all the needles and fentanyl they could carry. Then we’d make it part of the school curriculum from an early age EXACTLY what will happen if you use opioids recreationally.

Then there will be no excuse to be a junky outside of personal responsibility. It would weed out undesirables at an insane rate. homeless camps would be 90% empty in a week. How is that a bad thing?

1 Like

Snapping Sailor Moon GIF

I wish we could bring her back to life to shoot her again.

2 Likes

The poor criminal class votes democrat, the white middle class doesn’t. Of course the support criminals. Why wouldn’t they?

God damn man. Savage

1 Like

I kept hoping that Chauvin would have someone kneel on his back/neck for 10 minutes in the court room and rest his case. Someone proportionate to him v. Floyd of course. Imagine the prosecutor’s face after he stood up afterwards.

2 Likes

Michael Richards Yes GIF

1 Like