Piers Morgan rips into anti Trump protesters.

LOL

in

I'll always have a soft spot for Morgan since that time he had Alex jones on. It was one of the more hilarious things I've seen on TV.

In

Good thing for Piers that Twins leather shin pads are only 35 bucks!

what do you think of Trump, Brock?

ryans - what do you think of Trump, Brock?

Don't really think anything of him. A bit quirky but hes not the devil people make him out to be. I really don't know what all the fuss is about. When it comes to the big issues he is just the same all of them.

TBH I don't really see any real difference between any of them. Cliton, Bush, Obama, Trump, I mean what has REALLY changed? Not a thing. 

In

Damn well done

Unwatchable.

I bang the mouthy girl with the tan...

Hold our allies to a greater standard? When Trump does that they say he is trashing out allies.

the reason they dont protest dictators and human rights violators it because it wont garner them any attention....and they are all attention whooooasss

pcuzz - Hold our allies to a greater standard? When Trump does that they say he is trashing out allies.

This...

pcuzz - Hold our allies to a greater standard? When Trump does that they say he is trashing out allies.

good point.

we are held to a ridiculous standard next to the rest of the world. and trump magnified 10x

Later 

Throwin'Knuckles - 

She said: I’m literally a communist! 

Enough said. Nothing she has to say matters. 

She is hot though!

Pierce is a total liberal nut on many things but when it comes to Trump he has a pretty reasonable view on things. 

Throwin'Knuckles -

Anyone who is an avowed communist deserves to be checked like that. 

She so proudly proclaims herself to be a communist, not realizing it cements her as an idiot 

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

She is hot though!

Dude you need to get out more thats like a midwest 4 unless youre into mustaches and sideburns if so more power to ya