Pilot who chased "tac-tac" UFO on Joe Rogan

Wow.

1 Like

In

Listened to about half of it last night. Really good episode. The dude with him gets a little too excited at times and interject with being a jackass but overall he was ok. 

The part about manipulating the matter around the UFO allowing it to move the way it does is an interesting thought. 

I'll have to finish it tonight but I found this guy much more credible and believable than Bob Lazar.  

2 Likes

tic tac

Is that the same pilot that was on the Netflix series about the aircraft carrier?

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Is that the same pilot that was on the Netflix series about the aircraft carrier?

What was the name of that series?  I don't think I've seen it.

Has Rogan ever talked about UFO's

...on weed?

Pretty awesome. Very credible account. 

We are not alone!

Kings21 -

Listened to about half of it last night. Really good episode. The dude with him gets a little too excited at times and interject with being a jackass but overall he was ok. 

The part about manipulating the matter around the UFO allowing it to move the way it does is an interesting thought. 

I'll have to finish it tonight but I found this guy much more credible and believable than Bob Lazar.  

Same propulsion technology as Lazar's subscription though right?

cfochs - 

tic tac

Dang, my bad. Too late to change unless a mod wants to modify the title.

It is very interesting.  Disappointed he would be on with Jeremy Corbell who I think has zero credibility after his Lazar documentary.

1 Like
cfochs -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Carrier. 

It's a PBS docuseries. Pretty cool to watch. 

1 Like
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
cfochs -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Carrier. 

It's a PBS docuseries. Pretty cool to watch. 

Sweet.  I'll check it out.

Let me be clear here,i with the understanding that beings with such advanced technology can easily monitor message board posts.

I fully support the upcoming intervention by the Galactic Overlords, and I volunteer to work with them to crush human resistance under their starry bootheels

Kings21 -

That's cause Lazar is a fraud.