Pineapple on pizza debate is finally OVER

Gordon mother fucking Ramsay has spoken.  You don't put fucking pineapple on pizza!!

Had a half meat lover and half vegetarian w/pineapple last night ... I'll knife fight that loud mouth fucking Brit if he even looks at me funny. 

dhughes - 

Sweet and salty.

He doesn't know shit.

Yeah fuck that stupid asshole right in his stupid face.  Never trust a man that has a One Direction haircut.  Fuck you Gordon Ramsey you god damn asshole!

add some hot peppers to the pineapple pizza and I'm in

When did this become a fucken thing? Not having a Hawaiian Pizza, but to bitch about it?

Is it a Canadian thing? We've always had that shit, Kids always ordered basically 3 types, cheese, pepp, and fucken Hawaiian ...

Personally, I did not like it, and if I was stuck, id pick off that shit, but still why is this a big thing right now all over social media and here?

Geez stop bitching about work already pizza boy .

I love pineapple on everything

I like pineapple cooked on a pizza but then remove it once it's done. I love the flavor it adds but don't like biting into fruit on a fucking pizza.

It's good if done right. If not, it's ass.

And either way, it sucks balls cold.

MEAT is the ONLY thing that belongs on top of the cheese

All Meaty™

fastnotch331 - Geez stop bitching about work already pizza boy .

Yeah, I'm into fitness... Fitness whole pizza in my mouth!

One or two meats with veggies is the best. Too many types of meat ruins the pizza unless you're just really craving salt. 

The only fruit that belongs on a pizza is tomato.

Hawaiian pizza is one of Canada's WORST inventions.

KeezyDoesIt - The only fruit that belongs on a pizza is tomato.

100% agree although i beg to differ about tomato being a fruit lol.  It's a vegetable

King Trav - Hawaiian pizza is one of Canada's WORST inventions.

Everything about Canada is the worst.  But yes Hawaiian pizza is putrid

If antifa really hated facism, they'd be out fighting all these motherfuckers who seem to want total control of people's food preferences.

I don't like pineapple on pizza, but I support every person's basic right to eat whatever they want in peace.

Vegito Blue -
fastnotch331 - Geez stop bitching about work already pizza boy .

Yeah, I'm into fitness... Fitness whole pizza in my mouth!

Haha says the fat boy , with no girl friend that publicly posted his love for the "meat" . How did it go at the massage parlor ?

dhughes -

Sweet and salty.

He doesn't know shit.

Pineapple and bacon ftw