Pissed - Am I in the right or wrong?

Worked last night 7p to 7a and was going to take my kid to swim class bc wife couldnt (had real estate ceu to do and clients to meet).

Kid's swim class is at 930 and wife was like "I called my mom to take her bc Im woried about you driving"...WTF I AM FINE. She is worried because I been up since 0730am yesterday.

I am fine and not tired to point of friction the break apple shits. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

your last sentence sums it up. go to bed.

Go to bed you monster.

You can watch children swim after a good rest.

You're wrong. Go to sleep Phone Post 3.0

You are a shitty stepfather to that half nubian young girl. Swimming will be hard enough as it is for her without you in the way.

It is not a bad thing that she did as it is for yours and your childs safety. It is also the considerate thing to do so you can go home and get some sleep and not get too bitchy.......

it was a considerate thing to do, at a minimum. Go to sleep you beautiful bastard.

ShanTheMan - You are a shitty stepfather to that half nubian young girl. Swimming will be hard enough as it is for her without you in the way.
Haha! Phone Post 3.0

I say drive them and catch some zzzz's on the way! Phone Post 3.0

You need a snickers...and a nap Phone Post 3.0

Yeah go to sleep if you get that angry over someone doing you a favor Phone Post 3.0

You are wrong for being pissed. If you wanted to make a questionable decision and drive yourself, it is a whatever kind of thing. Putting a kid into the mix and her not wanting to worry about the kid who has no control over their own well being is understandable.

Mercifully, it seems like you fell asleep while typing out that last sentence.

Dude, sleep. Phone Post 3.0

I am fine and not tired to point of friction the break apple shits. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

"I am fine and not tired to point of friction the break apple shits."

Yeah bro.  Take a nap.

Sleepy time Phone Post 3.0

You break those apple shits bro, BREAK EM! Phone Post 3.0

Get all coked up and go down to the swim lesson and give that bitch mother in law a piece of your mind.

Update. Cooked the wife an egg sammich and made my daughteer breakfast and got her ready. I hate missing activities.

Fucking heaxd feels like it split in half. Gonna sleep when shed comes at 9 and get up at 2. Phone Post 3.0

Go to bed dude Phone Post 3.0