Pit Fight accepted in LA film fest

ttt

Pitfight looks very cool. I will let my friends in LA know about the Arclight screening. Look forward to getting the DVD - Lots of cool bonuses there. Shark Attack is very interesting. Tell us more about Way of the Dog.

"Palooka" should be finished with post and available to be seen at www.upressplay.com by December. I will post the details when they are set.

Let us know how we can best support your work. As well as when it's available for purchase.

Huh??

I thought there was a midnight showing in Toronto during the Toronto Film Festival. If you have any info I'd greatly appreciate it.

Bobby when the fuck is this coming out you hippy?

It's coming soon I promise, replicstion maybe end of next week. Arclight on the sep 12 5:30 at the arclight get your tickets in advance might sell out. It's also playing at other fests can't remember where.

Bobby Razak

It's coming soon I promise, replicstion maybe end of next week. Arclight on the sep 12 5:30 at the arclight get your tickets in advance might sell out. It's also playing at other fests can't remember where.

Bobby Razak

ttt

Is it playing in any festivals in Chicago?

Sounds very cool, can't wait!

No

No, Shanno is not in this film. I would love to see the film with shannon though.

Bobby Razak

TTT good luck!

I must own a copy of this. Keep us posted,Bobby!

Will do Racer X. This is the film with real bare-knuckle fighta. 1X2.5 ,imute round. Mark Coleman VS Mighty Mo. Seth Petruzelli VS Randelman.

Bobby Razak

pitfightmovie.com

forgot to say that the arclight is on sunset and vine

ttt

Hey Seth,
Sorry got consumed with work. I have a new cell phone to. E-mail me again at bobbyrazak@hotmail.com, also can you come to the screening in LA. It would be good for you.
Bobby Razak

No it's not. The DVD will be available shortly contains: Pit Fight the movie: 2 Bonus documentaries Way of the dog and shark attack: 13 underground fights: Rites of Passage fox news promo: Machine 13.0.0.0.0. comic book: Tap out commercial spot: Production notes and Bio's.

THX
Bobby Razak

pitfightmovie.com for trailer

ttt