Pitbull attacks again

http://youtu.be/m_rk87x5dyM

The whole problem summed up in one short video Phone Post 3.0

I was hanging out with one at my friends house the other day who was rescued and you can still feel the rake marks in his head that was completely adjusted, calm, never barked, and just wanted to be loved. Weird.

I'm sorry, but you guys are missing the point. The creature in the video is clearly a threat to innocent lives. Its behavior may be the result of shitty upbringing, but the result is still the same. Its aggressive tendencies combined with its innate stupidity should be sufficient cause for euthanasia for the entire breed. I got no beef with the dog though. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - I'm sorry, but you guys are missing the point. The creature in the video is clearly a threat to innocent lives. Its behavior may be the result of shitty upbringing, but the result is still the same. Its aggressive tendencies combined with its innate stupidity should be sufficient cause for euthanasia for the entire breed. I got no beef with the dog though. Phone Post 3.0
Which breed exactly? Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
mrblonde1281 - I'm sorry, but you guys are missing the point. The creature in the video is clearly a threat to innocent lives. Its behavior may be the result of shitty upbringing, but the result is still the same. Its aggressive tendencies combined with its innate stupidity should be sufficient cause for euthanasia for the entire breed. I got no beef with the dog though. Phone Post 3.0
Which breed exactly? Phone Post 3.0
Hard to tell from the video, but I'm pretty sure he was an asshole Phone Post 3.0

These threads are getting old. Phone Post 3.0

Like the OP's? Phone Post 3.0

Old? Get outta here. We have out if control spending, millions dieing on the road daily throughout the world, diseases, wars and you think those are more important than a couple of stories about a dog breed that gets abused? Pshhh Phone Post 3.0