Pitbull calls Snoop Dog M'f*cker, and tells him to get in cage!

He calls everyone nephew

3 Likes

Snoop hasn’t been cool since 1993-1995, he was a product of Dre who has the ability to turn anything to gold he touches, without Dre snoop wouldn’t have been shit, when he made albums without Dre they tanked

6 Likes

People got their panties in a knot cuz Snoop gave some love to a guy from his hometown? And Pitbull is hilarious.
Side note. Snoop wearing red?

2 Likes

Mr. International Worldwide

music video thumbs up GIF by Vevo

5 Likes

I hope the Crips make him pay.

2 Likes

Comoon Snoop! You’re only sixty pounds when you’re wet and wearin’ boots.

7 Likes

snoop dog being racist as usual… mistakes till for colby, what a piece of shit.

4 Likes

I’ll bet Snoop was crying like a bitch when Colby whooped T-Woods ass.

7 Likes

Pitbull told McKee not to talk about his son. Did he go full Conor trash talk?

I dont get how people think he is cool or funny. I’d love to see him on the next “rapper gets killed on instagram” thread.

8 Likes

Sounded like McKee’s rebuttal was “you talked about my dad!”

Guy is a fucking idiot if he thinks Pitbull responding to his idiot father (who was a fighter) when he makes ridiculous racist claims about Pitbull being too ripped to be clean because he’s not black warrants firing back at Pitbull’s wife and kid.

Trash.

3 Likes

I thought he called everyone fool.

1 Like

Dick Wolf Eyeroll GIF by Wolf Entertainment

@0:18 pitbull is thinking “somebody hold me back so I can pretend I want to fight” Lol.

1 Like

He didnt say shit about his wife and kid. Quit making up shit and just say you want the black guy to lose as always.

great fight

Excuse me? I’m going off what Pitbull said.

Get a life you fucking loser.

8 Likes

You dipshit, if you watch the video you’ll see where McKee mentioned his wife and kid in response to Pitbull talking about his dad, but he didnt say anything about them. English isnt Pitbull’s first language so its understandable that he would make a mistake. What’s your excuse for not knowing what the fuck youre talking about?

1 Like

Lol What’s wrong with snoop supporting is friend.

2 Likes

For real, you think this? It’s a joke right?