Pitbull vs AJ McKee for greatest active Featherweight?

Yep.

I think a lot of people were hoping for this fight in the tournament and if not then this fight in the finals and here we are.

Countdown show (16 minutes)

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

Volk is a great champion. He has endless cardio, great footwork and many tools at his disposal. However Max was able to drop him. Alex has great recovery. I could see him getting stopped by Pitbull, but that would be a highly competitive fight. I would favor Pitbull but not by much.

3 Likes

id go, there will be like 100 ppl there because bellator doesnt fucking advertise so you will have a lot of room to yourself

2 Likes

Burnell beats either of them when he gets the chance, and he’ll probably get a shot at the winner with a win in the co-main event.

He has zero chance against either Pitbull or McKee.

2 Likes

Greatest Active Featherweight?
I think that’s a stretch. But you already knew that. Mostly because AJ and Patricio haven’t been able to fight competition outside of Bellator. No question those guys are in the mix in the UFC or any other organization though.

Love to see:
Patricio vs. Volkanovski
Patricio vs. Emmett
AJ vs. Holloway
AJ vs. Ortega
AJ vs. Allen
AJ vs. Kattar

1 Like

I actually don’t think it’s that big of a stretch. As someone posted before, during Aldo’s run I always thought the guy to give him a run might be Patricio Pitbull. I have Pitbull right up there with Ortega, Max, and Volk. AJ McKee is a mystery though. So far nobody has cracked him

I know, I am thinking about it. Tickets are still available cheap

Put the house on McKee (if you have one)

1 Like

The phrase “bet the house” has always been figurative.

Professional gamblers rarely bet more than 1% or 2% of their portfolio on a given event.

This fight is currently a pick-em at some books, only gambling addicts would risk more than 2% of their bankroll on a fight like this regardless of your convictions.

Tremendous fight, just not much value to be had betting either man.

2 Likes

Weigh ins

2 Likes

Odds even

If you go let me know. I will yell out a wild each it for you

1 Like

I never said it was a big stretch, just a bit of a stretch. But I would like to see Patricio in the UFC if only to compete against those guys before he is out of his prime.

Having said that. I think early UFC/ WEC Aldo wins at that time via decision mostly due to speed.

1 Like

What happened to Chris Honeycutt?! He was a strong grappler with lots of potential but It seems he has disappeared

Gotta admit I can’t keep up with the upcoming Dagestani fighters. There’s too many of them lol

1 Like

I haven’t heard that name in a while. I remember he was once Josh Koscheck’s top prospect out of Fresno.

1 Like