Pitbulls should be banned everywhere. NSFW

The militias the 2nd amendment is talking about are to kill pitbulls

2 Likes

Logic goes straight over the heads of these OGers. Again they speak from the emotions they get from watching purely negative videos on the internet, none have any experience in the real world with the breed. Just uninformed opinions, just like they assume all owners must be ghetto trash because they see these videos where the owners are. No concept of bad owners make bad dogs.

At least we know what triggers these guys who make fun of the left when they get triggered or pass bills based on flawed data on topics they know zero about. Buying into the sensationalism. So many guys saying they are die hard conservatives acting like faggot leftists. Hypocrites, guess when they all get together on this thread they have found their safe space, you and I are encroaching on that so they get all uppity lol

The ultimate second amendment includes the right to Bear Arms and Pit Jaws.

We’re not the emotional ones. You have an attachment to an animal that doesn’t belong in human societies. It’s just a hobby. Why not just get rid of the dog if it’s causing this many ppl to be pissed? Because you have an emotional attachment to it like a little girl

4 Likes

Bad golden retriever owner = piss on the carpet

Bad pitbull owner = dead people

3 Likes

The attachment to a breed of dog is bizarre.

1 Like

Calling for genocide of a dog is pretty emotional.

Its ok, you dont need to fear them, just cross the street, wear your bite suit, keep looking over your shoulder and walk briskly, im sure you will get home safe, coward

It would be a cull not a genocide you fucking idiot just like somebody stealing my bike would be theivery not kidnapping. Your dog is not a person you weirdo

4 Likes

Lmao attacking the use of the term when you and everyone else knows exactly what I meant, but guess you need to grasp at something. Something a libral would do for sure

lol we don’t all have the time to sit in this forum and reply immediately after someone else replies. You’re but a coffee break for me…

Are you wearing a fedora by any chance? You write posts like you are…

1 Like

Looks like pitbull attack season is in full swing.

1 Like

“Oops we forgot to lock the dog up now your arm is permanently mangled”

Pitbull owner

2 Likes

Nom Nom. Baby faces taste so good.

Hunter was seriously injured on 5/12/22 while playing outside with his three year old sister at his grandmother’s house. The neighbors son has two pit bulls that apparently escaped his vehicle while he was getting something out of it. The two dogs ran and violently attacked Hunter, causing him to suffer broken bones to his face, gashes to his head, face and neck. Currently, he is in stable condition at the hospital but has a long road ahead of him and many reconstructive surgeries. The family is asking for support in anyway that you can. As the dad (Moose Callender) is the sole bread winner for his family, expenses add up quickly. Your donation to this family of five will help take the financial strain out of paying medical bills that will pile up quickly and time missed from work. Please keep Hunter and his family in your prayers. I will continue to update you with information as it comes to me. Thank You!

2 Likes

You’re just sad you wouldn’t have any dogs to fuck you fucking hillbilly pussy

2 Likes

Here we go again, its the potato. Stop trying, you REALLY suck at talking shit, id say quit while you are ahead but you have never been ahead. Just go to another thread where everyone thinks you are a fucking goof and pull your lame shit there.

Give me some mom jokes next

Fucking lame goof, youve been slacking start calling me a faggot again, you are probably 40 still living with your parent’s, not even in the basement, still have a room next to moms, probably have a kid with your aunt you bailed on as well

You’ll probably just stalk me around the forum again you faggot pussy dog fucking white trash hoser bitch

1 Like

Your pitbull is probably gay

Nobody stalks you, you just seem to infect every thread with your stupidity. If we still had downvotes you would be king of something at least

Probably, she was born in 2018 in Liberal Canada.

1 Like