Pitbulls should be banned everywhere. NSFW

jake11 - 

I've been bit by 4 dogs in my life.  All were lhasa appso.   Different owners too.  Those are the assholes of the dog world.   I was not a stranger to them either.   

I took care of a "purebred" pit for a couple of years while the cunt that owned him tried to get her life together. He was very sweet and friendly dog.  Scared of being alone in the dark.  I lived in the city.  Took him for walks around the city. They didn't care when he came into the convenient store near me.   Maybe he had some internal switch that would one day set him off and make him kill me but you'd never think it if you spent time with him.  I never tried to make him "tough" or some kind of guard dog.   I fought to keep him but the cunt eventually got him from me legally.  Took a short police chase to get him from me though.   

Basically, my experience is that they aren't all bad and can be great pets.  A lot fn better than a lhasa appso in some cases. 

I had a Lhaso Apso that bit, and I have a 22 year old Chihuahua who will STILL bite. The difference is that they are incapable of doing any damage, let alone killing a human being. Considering how many people “never ever saw any aggressive behavior out of” their pit bull who killed a child, its just an unreasonable chance to take, imo.

2 Likes

I love when people state other dogs are more prone to biting...

we aren’t talking about bites, we are discussing death by dog. And overwhelmingly it’s by breeds like this that are bred from fighting dogs. 

have one if you want, but at least acknowledge you have a potentially deadly animal for a pet.  And understand others apprehension about being around this animal. 

4 Likes

I don’t give a shit about pit bull apologits: owning a dangerous dog is NOT a right.

3 Likes
jake11 -

I've been bit by 4 dogs in my life.  All were lhasa appso.   Different owners too.  Those are the assholes of the dog world.   I was not a stranger to them either.   

I took care of a "purebred" pit for a couple of years while the cunt that owned him tried to get her life together. He was very sweet and friendly dog.  Scared of being alone in the dark.  I lived in the city.  Took him for walks around the city. They didn't care when he came into the convenient store near me.   Maybe he had some internal switch that would one day set him off and make him kill me but you'd never think it if you spent time with him.  I never tried to make him "tough" or some kind of guard dog.   I fought to keep him but the cunt eventually got him from me legally.  Took a short police chase to get him from me though.   

Basically, my experience is that they aren't all bad and can be great pets.  A lot fn better than a lhasa appso in some cases. 

A pit bull does not attack a preconceived Alpha. You never hear about a man getting killed by their pit bull. It's when you leave the room and a kid is around and that pit bull thinks "is this MOTHER FUCKING BABY GONNA TAKE MY PLACE?!?!" 

1 Like
warfrog -

we aren’t talking about bites, we are discussing death by dog. And overwhelmingly it’s by breeds like this that are bred from fighting dogs.

have one of you want, but at least acknowledge you have a potentially deadly animal for a pet. And understand others apprehension about being around this animal.

But but but, it’s how you raise them!

3 Likes

I’ve never known a single person who had a pit bull that wasn’t at least kind of trashy. It’s a trailer park dog for idiots. 

6 Likes
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
jake11 -

A pit bull does not attack a preconceived Alpha. You never hear about a man getting killed by their pit bull. It's when you leave the room and a kid is around and that pit bull thinks "is this MOTHER FUCKING BABY GONNA TAKE MY PLACE?!?!" 

A quick Google of "man killed by pitbull" will show that full grown men get killed by them too.

1 Like
warfrog -

have one of you want, but at least acknowledge you have a potentially deadly animal for a pet.  And understand others apprehension about being around this animal. 

This

Always some pit lovers to say something like

"Ive known 3 pits and they wouldnt hurt a fly.  Maybe attack you with......KISSES!  But my aunt had a cocker spaniel that bit 4 people and my neighbor's chihuahua bit me twice......"

2 Likes
GrindOnLine -
warfrog -

have one of you want, but at least acknowledge you have a potentially deadly animal for a pet. And understand others apprehension about being around this animal.

But but but, it’s how you raise them!

And this.

Pit apologists ignore genetics but, at the same time, choose to own pits bc of said genetics (badass, dog fighting killer with no quit)

Hence why people use the term "pitbull" to describe someone tough, badass, fight ready, etc

2 Likes

A dangerous breed of dog. The owners are selfish for exposing the community to them. Knowing what we know about the breed, I think it’s a lame desire to want one. What do you get out of having an aggressive breed that you don’t get from a more trustworthy breed?

5 Likes

![](upload://xo9kEyhFqKU2gTUs52MLlymKi2P.png)

3 Likes

I’ve told this before. My girl showed me a pic of a friend who’s boyfriends pit bull bit her right in the pussy. Fucking brutal. 

I don’t have said pussy but I was nauseated and felt like I was kicked in the balls all at once. 

2 Likes

It makes me sick how kids take full blown pit attacks to the face.

I just don't get having a dog capable and willing to rip children's faces apart could be positive to society.

Pit bull owners have had the chance to prove that these dogs can be a part of society, they have failed. It's time get rid of them.

1 Like

Warning, graphic

![](upload://hjpALvLcx7QCEL42NhJPhzPW0Sr.jpeg)

The Regulator -

It makes me sick how kids take full blown pit attacks to the face.

I just don't get having a dog capable and willing to rip children's faces apart could be positive to society.

Pit bull owners have had the chance to prove that these dogs can be a part of society, they have failed. It's time get rid of them.

But but but, they're nany dogs:

![](upload://h1RGxntbwNQY9xJ6zf15ShgtPdx.jpeg) ![](upload://ri6wXBkbQWwAC3dOhRxWOy0S871.jpeg)

2 Likes
dhughes -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
jake11 -

A quick Google of "man killed by pitbull" will show that full grown men get killed by them too.

I didn't say they weren't attacked. And after browsing over 5 articles and looking at some images. I have come to the conclusion those weren't men, those were pussies, thus not being preconceived alphas. 

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
dhughes -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
jake11 -

I didn't say they weren't attacked. And after browsing over 5 articles and looking at some images. I have come to the conclusion those weren't men, those were pussies, thus not being preconceived alphas. 

A pit would fuck you keyboard warrior arse

GrindOnLine -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
dhughes -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
jake11 -

A pit would fuck you keyboard warrior arse

Only if I let it. Yah faggot. 

1 Like

I’d be okay with banning pits and banning assault weapons 

pretty much the same thing 

don’t really need them and their potential for damage outweighs the benifit 

2 Likes

My kids mom has a pit. She’s a sweet dog, but I was against it. I would have no problem banning them entirely, there’s literally no reason not to. 

4 Likes