Pitbulls should be banned everywhere. NSFW

Image.

So the 100’s and 100’s of pitbulls that live and die never hurting anyone or doing this shit just get rolled in with the rest! I dont own a pitbull! But I do care for others who get rolled into a ball with wrong doers. A buddy is a cop. A good cop, a good man, and a good human Ive known all my life. He’s been attacked verbally, physically, his family attacked/ridiculed, his kids berated at school etc over what the cop did to Chauven. Your doing the same exact thing rolling EVERY pitbull into this. Same with you GrindonLine. You know many fucking kids are being molested or attacked by another human TODAY alone?

See, this is whats wrong with evreything. Running on emotion. Then we should eliminate all humans as some may go berzerk and kill another or rape another or molest another, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc!

Or have Gladiator days and human sacrifices.

The problem with the world is fools like you pretending dogs and humans are the same thing. They’re not. We can cull all of the pit bulls, even the ones that don’t attack anyone for the same reason we kill chickens to eat them. Domestic animals exist for the benefit of humans.

Lol pit bull lovers are so stupid. “You can’t punish this pit bull it hasn’t had a trial yet” What an idiot you are

1 Like

Pit bulls are basically the best dogs

For killing animals and ripping off the faces of kids.

Yeah no argument they are the best.

To be honest…I think gregbrady is on to something. If these hellhounds are part of society, then let them fight each other. That way the fights can be regulated and sanctioned. They can have a dog fighting athletic commission. They can bring the fight to dogs of similar athletic and fight ability instead of innocent animals and kids faces. Most of all the general public can witness full on unbridled pitbull attacks and the devastation they cause.

Imagine if they put pitbulls on trial…

Prosecutor: Did you order a code red !!! I want the truth…

Pitbull: You can’t handle the truth!

Just some comments about the dog who killed a five year old in texas recently.
Fuck these people.

Fucking idiots. All of them.

And you just know they’re breeding too (the dumb cunt humans, not the bloodlusting Hell hounds).

2 Likes

Who cares we’re just talking dumb, aggressive animals. When a virus breaks out we sometimes cull hundreds of thousands of poultry, sometimes even millions. Nobody sheds a tear, and why should he?

But I do care for others

If you lose sleep over some dogs, you’re lost buddy. People are different than animals, but heuristics apply to humans as well. We both use human heuristics every day and discriminate every minute of our existance.

Truth right here, although many won’t like it.

I’m sure it will make you feel better to know that ten months old is ridiculously young for a dog to have pups, so she and her brood might not survive that ordeal anyway

1 Like

That’s what the main argument on here is though, I think. Like, humans do shitty things, and for the most part they have to answer for them. They go to jail, get put down, have societal restrictions by being labeled things like sexual offender or felon.

But it seems in almost all these cases, the dogs are deadly weapons that either weren’t raised correctly or restrained correctly. So the humans should be accountable.

So we should go door to door and take family’s pet away because another of their breed killed somebody? Again, there are 1000’s and 1000’s of pits that dont or havent done this shit. Just like EY’s vaccine thread for every example he gives, 1000’s have been vaccinated with no probs. Were not talkin it hasnt had a trial yet, were talkin pets living in home who have done nothing wrong at all. Thats not it hasnt had a trial yet asshole! Ive said on here, if they attack, or have issues or were dog fighting dogs, they need to be put down. Im not a pit lover, Imagaint asshole running on scardy emotion like you guys and wanting to ban or kill an entire breed over what some do.

Edit

No.

"A forward-facing ban or restriction: current owners get grandfathered in, while new ownership is either restricted contingent upon proving that you are capable of dealing with the dog, or banned outright. In a system where ownership is restricted, pits will be required to be spayed or neutered unless the owner can provide a certificate for breeding. In a system where pits are banned, the dogs would be required to be fixed.

People get to keep their dogs, and within a decade the pit population will naturally dwindle."

3 Likes

While not as awesome as jack booted thugs going from house to house and stuffing puppies in a torture van, I could live with such a merciful law ; )

No need to go door to door. Like the above poster said current pits get grandfathered in and we start prosecuting pet owners for whatever offenses their pets commit. Your pit bull gets loose and kills the neighbors cat in his yard you get animal cruelty charges. Your pit gets out and kills a kid you get manslaughter charges. It’s the owner not the dog right? Let’s put the liability on the owners then rather than treating pets like some kind of community member we all have an interest in raising right like we do now. Dogs are not children. I have zero obligation towards your dog.

3 Likes

Lol at govt agencies busting down the doors of pit owners and taking their dogs off to registered pit fighting circuits. That would be awesome

1 Like