Pizza in most of the US is an abomination

http://www.zagat.com/b/50-state-50-pizzas?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=desktopboost#1

Thai chicken pie? Steak and potatoes pie? Chicken, bacon, and ranch pie? GTFO with these monstrosities.

Steak and potatoes pie sounds awesome.

anyone who calls it a pie is a faggot

There is a place by my work that has a chicken ceasar salad pizza.

It's basically chicken ceasar salad on a pizza crust. A slice now and than isn't too bad

McCorkleRuinedMySN - anyone who calls it a pie is a faggot

I'll fuck you till you love me!!

Go to Italy and there is nothing outrageous or complex, just simple combinations with very fresh ingredients. Our best pizzas are the ones we make ourselves after a run to the farmer's market.

I mean it really is pie in chicago.

I have traveled the world and the worst pizzas are definitely in the US.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

How does putting potatoes on pizza sound good? The crust already creates a starchy/doughy base. WTF do potatoes add other than the novelty of combining 2 traditional forms of American comfort food into 1 disgusting product?

BenBJJ - I have traveled the world and the worst pizzas are definitely in the US.

Why, not enough jizz on it for you?

PatK - 
BenBJJ - I have traveled the world and the worst pizzas are definitely in the US.

Wow, you really were offended by my comment. You must be quite the cocksucker.

Tomato Can - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

How does putting potatoes on pizza sound good? The crust already creates a starchy/doughy base. WTF do potatoes add other than the novelty of combining 2 traditional forms of American comfort food into 1 disgusting product?

It doesn't only sound good, it tastes great (I've tried it). There's a place in Ohio that offers mashed potato pizza.

It's a pizza dough covered with a layer of mashed potatoes, then a layer of cheese, then bacon. It's been a few years so there might be more ingredients that I'm forgetting, but it tasted great. 

Yes, I'd like some more carbs with my carbs. ;)

IT IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD!!!

You haven't had bad pizza until you've had pizza in Brasilia. Phone Post 3.0

Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's usually good.

NYC and New Haven, CT are where its at

BenBJJ - 
PatK - 

Wow, you really were offended by my comment. You must be quite the cocksucker.

No it's because you're full of shit.

Ever have pizza in England or Scotland? It's fucking horrible.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Tomato Can - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

It doesn't only sound good, it tastes great (I've tried it). There's a place in Ohio that offers mashed potato pizza.

It's a pizza dough covered with a layer of mashed potatoes, then a layer of cheese, then bacon. It's been a few years so there might be more ingredients that I'm forgetting, but it tasted great. 

Yes, I'd like some more carbs with my carbs. ;)

there was a place called UNO pizzeria that had an appetizer that was mashed potatoes, cheese, sour cream, and bacon, all on top of deep dish pizza dough.

it was incredible

andre - You haven't had bad pizza until you've had pizza in Brasilia. Phone Post 3.0

I had pizza in Germany last month.  

One of the worst things I've ever tried in my life.

My local pizza shop, Armandos

I usually get pepperoni or supreme.