places to train in Atlanta?

I'll be in Atlanta next week. Can anyone recommend a place to train one of the days I'm down there?

I was there last year and trained at Jacare's based on suggestions from people here. The guys there were nice. Is that school still open?

I'd be happy doing either gi or no gi but won't be traveling with my kimino so would have to borrow one.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

are you gonna be in the city? or somehwere around it. Their are plenty of schools around, but since traffic sucks so bad you would want to go somewhere close

there are a few KnuckleUp gyms out there.

Google em'

I think the town is Alpheratta. If not, it's some place a little north of downtown.

I live in Alpharetta. Creighton's is in Duluth which is very close www.paulcreighton.com

too many to pick from

Creighton trains kids, but I don't know at what age they start. We have some folks that train with us that live in Cumming.

If you can't make it to Paul Creighton's, Pat Harvey is a Jacare BB that has just opened a place in Alpharetta. I talked to him a few weeks ago and it should be open by now. I don't think he has a website, but if you call the main Alliance academy they should be able to put you in touch with him. Supposedly his place is in downtown Alpharetta. Can't go wrong with the Hurricane.

Yankee, would I steer someone wrong?

Pat Harvey teaches at:

ABBA MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
212 S. MAIN ST.
ALPHARETTA, GA 30004
(678) 488-6658

the website I have (haven't checked it out yet) is www.abbacaporeira.com

Paul Creightoooooooon!

too many to pick from I would just drink beer if I was you.