Places you've tagged along on your gf's work dime

Or wife .  Couldn't fit it in thread title .  Looking back I wish I would have gone along to one of my ex wife's library conference.  Apparently it wouldn't have been as fun for her!

Anyway my gf now has work paying for her to stay two nights in Bar Harbor this summer and I get to go.  I've never been and I know summer ain't cheap

Any lavish places you got to go to without opening your wallet ?  

Bar Harbor is awesome, but I was there after cruise ship season and it was quiet

McKay's Public House was my favorite restaurant there, and Peekytoe Provisions had the best seafood chowder ever.

Mrs Ned hasn't had the best travel destinations.

She travelled a bit when she worked at goldman, if I went I never would have seen her. They would be working 14 hour days.

Her current job has zero travel.

Fuck that.

I stayed home and enjoyed some Zned alone time when she had to hit the road.

sugarhigh - 
Zned - 

Bar Harbor is awesome, but I was there after cruise ship season and it was quiet

McKay's Public House was my favorite restaurant there, and Peekytoe Provisions had the best seafood chowder ever.

Whoa!

We went there in October on a trip up the coast and ate at that restaurant for my father-in-laws birthday.

Stayed in Bar Harbor for a few days, visited Acadia, up to Quebec City, then Montreal.

We were there October the year prior for the MDI Marathon.

It was the last weekend before everything in town shut down for the season.

Man, was Acadia beautiful at peak foliage.

wife's old bosses were the family that owns this chateau in Bordeaux

was incredible/.....got to see the family's private cellar with bottles dating back to the 1500s from the original vines on the property

https://www.smith-haut-lafitte.com/en/

She came a lot to mine...NYC, SF, etc. I went on a trip to Paris with her.

Got a free Heineken draft at my wife's Hooter's restaurant once. Her friend smoked me out in the parking lot later that night and gave me a bump too. Sometimes I get free wings brought home to me.

None, she doesn't go anywhere