Planet JJ @ Mass Destruction

Hey Guys, congrats on your wins. I was glad we got to talk about some of your concerns before the fight. I was even more glad that nothing controversial happened! We've got some problems up here in Mass with the rules, judging, refereeing, etc. but we're working on them. I'll be looking foreward to climbing in the ring again with your fighters in the future. Good Luck!

Kevin the ref

Kevin,

I'm very happy that you took the time to hear our concerns before the event. I had no problems at all with the way my team was treated before, during, and after the bouts.

Steve even made sure I was told why Rich's fight was stopped between rounds, that was much appreciated.

We will be back in Boston next year, cya soon.

-Jeff Miller

Jeff: You're very welcome.... my pleasure brother...
You're a L or an XL?

Dave,

Instead of the jacket...just make the drive down once in a while and train with the guys.

You will be our Team Sponser for sure. We will be re-locating to a bigger location Spring '05 and will be getting boxing ring...How about FUEGOFIGHTER stepping up and donating one. :) J/K buddy

Jeff: we'll see how the next few months at work go... perhaps you may get your boxing ring.. donations are tax deductable.. so.. we'll see--

We will be your new favorite charity my friend

Rich, great fight brother!! You looked like an animal out their. Keep up the hard work brother!

Bravo, cut your nose hairs for god sakes..

-Adam (Rich's Roommate)

Congratulations!!

Tim

hey Tim! when are u coming back to the east coast so you can throw us around some more?!

rich

Rich,

Sounds like you guys are beyond getting thrown around these days. But I'll come in and take my lumps whenever Jeff gives me the word. If I can get some time off work, I wouldn't mind coming out and having Jeff and you guys help me with my ground game.

I'm really proud of the way you and Dan handled your business in the ring. Give the crew my warm regards.

Tim

Congrats to my brothers at Planet JJ. Great school, Great atmosphere, great instructor

Rob Kahn

Thanks Tim that means alot... hopefully we'll be able to see you soon.

Rob, i need help on my Hand-Sweep that takes away 25 percent of my opponents power! i know you've mastered the technique.

Tim,

You always have an open invitation to come out and toss us around. Although you have only been out a handfull of times...its amazing how everyone's stand up game..especially Rich and Dan's clinch work has drastically improved. I can't thank you enough for the time and dedication you have showed us.

Can't wait to show you the tapes of Dan and Rich, they both had great fights against talented opponents.

They will both be fighting on the next Reality Fighting card in April. Hope you can come back before then.

Rob, We are all looking forward to your return in January. We are damn lucky to have you as our BJJ Coach. Thanks for all your help both on and off the mat.

-Jeff