Planet Submission

Planet Submission is almost a week away, i'll be competing. Is anyone else here competing there?

I have told Berto 100 times, that he should advertise here!  Do you have any more info, where,when, how much, etc. that you could put up?

It's Back, The event that set the Florida grappling world on fire. Tiger's World presents, "PLANET SUBMISSION" Grappling Tournament at the venue of venues "The Orange Dome". Come see the most explosive and technical grapplers from all over the nation compete. There will be Men's, Women's, and youth divions. The event will be Highlighted by an electricfying Absolute Tournement in which the winner will recieve $1000.00!!!!!!! entry fee for competitiors: $50.00. Spectators will love the intense action packed movement and submissions. There will also be a spectacular KICKBOXING event later that night. Kickboxing's best and up incomers will test thier combatent skills against one another. Admission for Children under 5yrs.is only $5.00! For more info contact Dieuseul "Tiger" Berto
Tiger's World of Martial Arts 360 6th street,SE Winter Haven Fl. 33880

e-mail - Tigersworldma@yahoo.com Phone - (863) 299 -3661

Event Directions
100 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven Fl. 33880

Machado Black Belt, Jair Muniz will be representing TAMPA COMBAT in the Absolute tournament.  Looking forward to seeing you guys there. 

GO JAIR!

I'll be there to support Jair, Ben get that man a shirt. Represent

Oh, he's got one brudda.  See you Thursday and we'll work out details about getting over there.

TCFC represent da shizzle!

John, did I miss something or did you leave out the date?

Mike it is 5/06 this sat.

Benny me and ron are going, maybe we can all ride together?

The kickboxing has been canceled but the tourney is still on. See everyone there.

Did Jair win?

Jair did not compete

There was a huge weight difference between him and the other competitors around 125lbs

Congrats to the guys from Team Armory in Jupiter who competed. There were 6 competitors who came home with 8 medals!!!

Some of them had to compete up 2 weight classes and they still did well!!!

Good Job guys!!

www.amma.tv