Plans for Dana Brooke and Charlotte

Via Wrestling News

Dana Brooke hasn’t been on the main roster for more than a few weeks but management is already high on her. She is still green in the ring but she seems to be overcoming her shortcomings with her personality and she is pretty good with her promos. It probably doesn’t hurt that she has a background in bodybuilding since Vince McMahon and Triple H are huge bodybuilding fans.

The current plan for Dana Brooke and Charlotteis to eventually split them up so they could have a big program against each other. Earlier this week, Dave Meltzer noted that Vince McMahon is a big fan of Brooke and she’s being groomed to be the “female Roman Reigns.” It looks the company is giving her the ring time on the road because she’s been wrestling against Natalya, Paige and Becky Lynch at the live events.

I haven't really paid too much attention to her to form an opinion yet. Phone Post 3.0

Dana Brooke is awful and extremely awkward in the ring. She can't even do the Flair Strut. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha wow is Vince serious? He really wants Roman Reigns and Dana Brooke to be the faces of the company? Roman isn't that bad but fuck Dana Brooke is horrible. She's short, pudgy and annoying.

You have wrestlers like Cesaro, Owens, Rollins, Bray, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Paige and Bayley and Roman and Dana are the ones Vince wants? Ratings are bad for this exact reason. Phone Post 3.0

And OP it won't take but 30 seconds for you to see how bad Dana Brooke is. Phone Post 3.0

She has a weird mutant face. Phone Post 3.0

And their revolution dies a painful botchfilled death with bad feuds while vince is "Not convinced" about girls who can work and have demonstrated pop.

And yes she has a science experiment/ midget cyborg with skin face.

She seems like a hard worker and someone who is willing to take the time to hone her craft. She may be the drizzling shits now, but so was Trish Stratus when she first debuted. Phone Post 3.0

Of course Vince is a fan of her, of course he is! The work she's had done on her face makes her age indistinguishable, like she's frozen in time. And her Flair strut is more like Jeff fucking Jarrett's. No. Phone Post 3.0

This sounds about right... Vince gonna Vince Phone Post 3.0

mattloveslamp - She seems like a hard worker and someone who is willing to take the time to hone her craft. She may be the drizzling shits now, but so was Trish Stratus when she first debuted.

They didn't throw her into a program with the champ upon arrival though, she was in various angles for a year and half before that particular push happened and there wasn't much of a standard back then either in the work, it was still all over the place, Charlotte and a 4 - 5 other women work VASTLY superior to Brooke, so, sure Trish took time but it was in an era where bewbs and women being lewd was more the focus than actual technical wrestling. Why expose the belt feud to her limitations so early?

At least from what a I remember, there were a couple of decent workers but not much else.

Ramirez83 - Hahaha wow is Vince serious? He really wants Roman Reigns and Dana Brooke to be the faces of the company? Roman isn't that bad but fuck Dana Brooke is horrible. She's short, pudgy and annoying.

You have wrestlers like Cesaro, Owens, Rollins, Bray, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Paige and Bayley and Roman and Dana are the ones Vince wants? Ratings are bad for this exact reason. Phone Post 3.0
Vince is really George Lucas in disguise now.

If he could do a reboot of the WWE he'd have Reigns and Cena recreate the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan "what a manoeuvre" Phone Post 3.0

I stopped reading after "female roman reigns" Phone Post 3.0

A fued between the two is arguably the worst idea I've ever heard. Especially if it's for the title and at the expense of Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, Paige, Emma, Becky, or even Nia... Phone Post 3.0

She's awkward. In a hot kind of way..

Nothing wrong with awkwardness in this business.

That strut is money too!

Lol @ the nerds on here jerking off to bland and boring butterfaces like Bayley and Sacha Banks.. Phone Post 3.0

Bigjon29 - I stopped reading after "female roman reigns" Phone Post 3.0

I thought the female Roman Reigns was Eva Marie? She's the only woman who gets booed as loudly as he does.

ChaosOverkill -
mattloveslamp - She seems like a hard worker and someone who is willing to take the time to hone her craft. She may be the drizzling shits now, but so was Trish Stratus when she first debuted.

They didn't throw her into a program with the champ upon arrival though, she was in various angles for a year and half before that particular push happened and there wasn't much of a standard back then either in the work, it was still all over the place, Charlotte and a 4 - 5 other women work VASTLY superior to Brooke, so, sure Trish took time but it was in an era where bewbs and women being lewd was more the focus than actual technical wrestling. Why expose the belt feud to her limitations so early?

At least from what a I remember, there were a couple of decent workers but not much else.

This is true, but all I'm saying is we should give her a year with the understanding that the creative team will fuck up along the way Phone Post 3.0

mattloveslamp -
ChaosOverkill -

This is true, but all I'm saying is we should give her a year with the understanding that the creative team will fuck up along the way Phone Post 3.0

Oh I have no problem with that in theory, but if the company providing the booking is insisting on throwing her into the deep end of the pool without the lessons... hard not to roll your eyes and expect the division to be derailed for a bit because of it.

I have no view on whether she can or will be good given time it's just the throwing rookies into the frey over whatever Vince logic is at play that seems bad for a real effort to promote quality women's wrestling and having sex appeal too.

Any of you guys watch Breaking Ground on the network? They follow her around & you can see just how hard she works. You can't teach work ethic like that. That's the kind of person I'd back if I were in charge. Work ethic beats out raw talent in my book. Phone Post 3.0

Dana has some big tits.

One of you blue home boys post some pics. Phone Post 3.0

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2016/01/yFOzoaf2.jpg Phone Post 3.0