Plans for Ziggler Heading Into WWE SSlam

There was talk backstage last night of having Dolph Ziggler  win a briefcase at Money in the Bank and cash it in to face Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title at SummerSlam. Ziggler is cleared to wrestle and the reports on the official WWE website were for storyline purposes.
WWE is keen going forward to keep Ziggler as a babyface based on fan reaction.

I'm bummed they turned him face. He's a great heel and who cares if he gets pops.

Let it be weird & shit.

If he loses the cocky asshole bit for some classic babyface garbage they're gonna fuck him up.

if he does, he should cash in the honest way and announced his title match in advance.

They should try to make him the first fan-favorite heel. Not just the 'rebel' or such like scsa but keep him 100% heel, just match up more with other heels than faces (but still throw in the vs face match here and there).

Daht - They should try to make him the first fan-favorite heel. Not just the 'rebel' or such like scsa but keep him 100% heel, just match up more with other heels than faces (but still throw in the vs face match here and there).

Isn't that essentially how Eddie turned face with the whole "lie,cheat,steal" gimmick? He was a full fledged heel that was so damn good the fans were going nuts for him.

Or maybe these oxy's have me imagining things.

Tom Lawlor -
Daht - They should try to make him the first fan-favorite heel. Not just the 'rebel' or such like scsa but keep him 100% heel, just match up more with other heels than faces (but still throw in the vs face match here and there).

Isn't that essentially how Eddie turned face with the whole "lie,cheat,steal" gimmick? He was a full fledged heel that was so damn good the fans were going nuts for him.

Eddie made it cool to be a shitbag. They try to do it with Sheamus, but he just comes off like a dick. Phone Post 3.0

The Za -
Tom Lawlor -

Eddie made it cool to be a shitbag. They try to do it with Sheamus, but he just comes off like a dick. Phone Post 3.0

Because Eddie was so talented in the ring and he had some much charisma to make it work..... plus he was Mexican so it was believable that he would lie, cheat, steal. Phone Post