Plant watering question.

I bought a beautiful plant at Walmart.   It's like these pink daisies.   It is quite lovely and I find it delightful whenever I look at jt on my porch.  

It is blooming remarkably well so far.  

I have only had this plant a few days and been watering her every day so far in the morning.   However I had a harrowing situation occur this morning.   

I water her and a shit ton of the water starts dripping out the bottom of the plant.   The hole at the bottom of the plastic vase thingamajig.    

So does that mean I am over watering her?

water shouldn't be dripping out the bottom, right?

Any information would be splendid.  

dhughes -

Good plant.

That happens to me more often when a plant is really dry.  The soil can't absorb the water fast enough and it drains out the bottom.

But it's not uncommon for it to happen when every thing is normal either.  I think your plant will be just fine given all the love and attention you are giving it.

Ok I know it's not dry so it must be the other scenario.  

Thanks for the knowledge D Huge.   

Prob should get rid of that shitty ass turd soil that they included with the plant and get some kick ass nutrient rich soil that will put your plant on the next level of growth. Hell, I'd even get rid of the shitty ass turd plastic pot they gave you and get some kind of kick fucking ass mosaic tile pot.

I suppose she just decided to reject the water as she may not have been thirsty.   I will talk to her later about it.  

Just thought of something else: Find a saucer that kicks more ass than a mule on crystal meth and put that under the mosaic tile pot. It will catch the excess water and give you an idea of when to taper or increase your watering.

ptper - Prob should get rid of that shitty ass turd soil that they included with the plant and get some kick ass nutrient rich soil that will put your plant on the next level of growth. Hell, I'd even get rid of the shitty ass turd plastic pot they gave you and get some kind of kick fucking ass mosaic tile pot.

Completely read this like those Gangsta memes

Wow, some of the language in this thread is disagreeable.  

Good Thread

Mookie 3:16 - 

Wow, some of the language in this thread is disagreeable.  

Raising plants isn't for the weak. If you can't handle the culture you may want to consider re homing your plant.

Your overwatering  the plant, roots will rot . An indoor plant should be watered once or twice a week. Water coming out the bottom is ok.

jpm995 - 

Your overwatering  the plant, roots will rot . An indoor plant should be watered once or twice a week. Water coming out the bottom is ok.

Boom shaka laka.

Add some smooth ass stones to the bottom of your pot before you add the soil and the plant will literally take a gigantic chlorophyll shit in its plant pants when it sees how well the soil drains.

ptper -
jpm995 - 

Boom shaka laka.

Add some smooth ass stones to the bottom of your pot before you add the soil and the plant will literally take a gigantic chlorophyll shit in its plant pants when it sees how well the soil drains.

Seth McFarland approves

StevetheWeasel -

Have you tried singing to it?

I was actually thinking about that Steve.  

Would it also be effective if I left a tape recorder next to the plant with the Sexy Chicken song playing?